• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Delaware State Hornets - November 25 4 pm - ACCN Extra

If you get espn on your local cable system, you could have been watching in Watch espn as game is streaming on ACCXtra, not ACC Network. Shame you missed it

I tried streaming through ESPN App, ESPN3.com, and using a VPN (was able to stream any game other than one related to ACCN or ACCN Xtra). If anyone has an alternative method, then im “all ears” because Id like to stream the next game.

I tried streaming through ESPN App, ESPN3.com, and using a VPN (was able to stream any game other than one related to ACCN or ACCN Xtra). If anyone has an alternative method, then im “all ears” because Id like to stream the next game.

Friday night game 7pm IS on ACCN

I’d forgotten what it was like to dominate someone in basketball.

Every single part of our game was better today than it was last game. Better defense, offense, tempo, shooting, fast break, screening, post play, passing, inbounding. Man, that was fun to watch.:dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

I get the feeling Forbes wanted to make a statement with the game.

Anyone else think under Manning, we'd be looking at overtime?

I guess I'll be the first to say "imagine if we still had Chaundee and Sarr", but every new guy looked solid.

18 steals so far. Did a Danny Manning team ever have 18 steals in an entire season?

DS finished with 25 TO's and WF finished with 20 steals. The last 2 seasons WF averaged 4.9 and 4.8 steals/game.

I guess I'll be the first to say "imagine if we still had Chaundee and Sarr", but every new guy looked solid.

Don't know, I almost think in the long run its better to have fewer guys that played for Manning than more.

Back