• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Looks like Harden may be out for a game or two. The Hornets have them in BKN tonight on a back to back, I would assume Harden will sit and likely Griffin as well. Hopefully Monk can play and we can overpower Kyrie to get out of there with a win.

I was intrigued by this matchup too but they’re getting smoked by 30.

DeAndre Jordan getting the DNP now that Aldridge is in? Looks like he was averaging like 12 MPG since Blake got there, now he's outta the lineup altogether.

Also, forgot he and Blake would be reunited.

Yeah. I haven’t seen much reporting on that angle.

Aldridge played 30 min. Good line.

4 team logjam with 18 losses at the 3-6 seed in the West. What makes it interesting is I imagine everyone wants the 3 seed to play Phoenix in the 2nd round as I don't think Phoenix scares anyone in the playoffs.

When the fuck did LMA end up on the Nets? I've viewed him as significantly overrated his entire career, but as like a 5th or 6th option? Jesus H. Silver needs to get a handle on this buyout shit. His full 2020-2021 cap number should count against the Nets.

When the fuck did LMA end up on the Nets? I've viewed him as significantly overrated his entire career, but as like a 5th or 6th option? Jesus H. Silver needs to get a handle on this buyout shit. His full 2020-2021 cap number should count against the Nets.

Or maybe MJ should make Charlotte a place people want to play.

i think almost everyone would agree the buyout stuff is clearly lame. the nets are my least favorite team in the league right now.

4 team logjam with 18 losses at the 3-6 seed in the West. What makes it interesting is I imagine everyone wants the 3 seed to play Phoenix in the 2nd round as I don't think Phoenix scares anyone in the playoffs.

yeah, the suns aren't going to accomplish anything unless they get their end game issues figured out. the switch everything on defense and booker hero ball is not gonna work in the playoffs.

will laugh if the clippers and lakers end up 4th and 5th.

In the playoffs. CP3 will have the ball and make the decisions at the end of games. Besides being the right thing to do, it takes the pressure off the other guys. Hell create for them.

i finally looked at some stats and i think i've discovered why i am such a booker hater.

the majority of when i watch the suns is when it's a close game and i purchase the 2nd half / 4th quarter on league pass.

in the first 3 quarters, booker's shoots 52% from the field with 46% of his FGs coming off assists.
in the fourth quarter, he shoots 39% from the field and only 34% of his shots are assisted.

for comparison, cp3 shoots 47% in the first three quarters with 15% coming off assists
in the 4th quarter, cp3 shoots 52% with 18% of his shots assisted.

^that's gonna be what kills the suns if nothing changes

yeah, the suns aren't going to accomplish anything unless they get their end game issues figured out. the switch everything on defense and booker hero ball is not gonna work in the playoffs.

will laugh if the clippers and lakers end up 4th and 5th.

Was thinking the same thing about Lakers/Clippers. either way, with PHX and UTAH locked in the 1/2, there's likely going to be one amazing 1st round series between Nuggets/Lakers/Clips in the 3/6 or 4/5

i finally looked at some stats and i think i've discovered why i am such a booker hater.

the majority of when i watch the suns is when it's a close game and i purchase the 2nd half / 4th quarter on league pass.

in the first 3 quarters, booker's shoots 52% from the field with 46% of his FGs coming off assists.
in the fourth quarter, he shoots 39% from the field and only 34% of his shots are assisted.

for comparison, cp3 shoots 47% in the first three quarters with 15% coming off assists
in the 4th quarter, cp3 shoots 52% with 18% of his shots assisted.

^that's gonna be what kills the suns if nothing changes

wait, you're paying for games a la carte?

The 4th quarter of games is like $1.99. I don't know if you get free basketball if it goes to OT.

League Pass is a great deal. I watch NBA every night now.

The 4th quarter of games is like $1.99. I don't know if you get free basketball if it goes to OT.

League Pass is a great deal. I watch NBA every night now.

especially during pandemic times

I'll probably get it next year too

wait, you're paying for games a la carte?

yup. it makes sense as i've really turned into the prototypical sports fan that i never understood as a kid. i pretty much only watch the 4th quarter of games, outside of the NBA i don't know players names and refer to them by number if i have to, i like casually watching golf, i find baseball kinda boring, etc.

Yeah, I’m pretty much the same, though I don’t watch golf and I do watch soccer.

For the nba, I have one early-starting game on in the background for the first three quarters then close-game hop for the next hour or so then do the same with the late stretch of games until I go to bed

I watch a lot on my phone while we have tv on a big screen and then will watch either a west coast game til half or the end of a big game on the big screen after my wife goes to bed

Best league no question

How did i miss KD having a misogynistic and homophobic Twitter battle... rant/attack?? with/at Michael Rappaport? For a stone cold killer on the court that dude is sooooft in real life.

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - Bestbrook back-to-back big nights

Yeah, I’m pretty much the same, though I don’t watch golf and I do watch soccer.

For the nba, I have one early-starting game on in the background for the first three quarters then close-game hop for the next hour or so then do the same with the late stretch of games until I go to bed

Pretty much the same but I put my kids to bed between 10-11. I’m not above hiding my phone and keeping an eye on a game though.

KD is super soft. It’s sad.

Yeah, for the first time in my life I find myself rooting for Lebron this season.

Back