• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the maturity of a 5 year old.

One of our analysts published a report a few minutes ago highlighting "seasonal shits" in the business and I can't stop giggling about it.

My wife bought a friend’s son a gift from Fat Brain Toys and every time I see it my mind reads “Fart Brain Toys”

Damnit, just accidentally bought a pair of fake yeezys

My buddy at the thriftstore hooked me up and let me exchange them, but the only thing in the store with even value was an XBox 360S Kinect, so... I got that going for me, which is nice

so we have a swarm of approximately 10,000 birds that show up every afternoon at 5pm, fly around in a huge cloud, then fly into the nearby woods to roost. It is amazing to see this many birds just taking over the neighborhood, although it's gross when they bomb our house as they fly over.

looks like this at times:
image.jpg

so we have a swarm of approximately 10,000 birds that show up every afternoon at 5pm, fly around in a huge cloud, then fly into the nearby woods to roost. It is amazing to see this many birds just taking over the neighborhood, although it's gross when they bomb our house as they fly over.

image.jpg

There's a thread for this !

image.jpg

Probably Starlings.

If you get Primanti Bros they put fries _on_ the sandwiches !

Purple Martins? In North America in December?

It's not the purple hills
It's not the silver lakes
It's not the snowcloud shadowed interstates
It's not the icy bike chain rain of Portland, Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back