• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inauguration Day thread - Impeachment articles filed; was fun while it lasted

pretty well known that he's struggled to overcome a stutter since childhood and that manifests somewhat frequently when he speaks still

it's not well known by deplorables. they have no idea.

Yeah the deplorables have been ignoring the reality of the situation that some adults struggle with stuttering. Oh man, totally disqualified...He Stutters...Lock him up...Dementia...No way he makes it 4 years.

Yeah the deplorables have been ignoring the reality of the situation that some adults struggle with stuttering. Oh man, totally disqualified...He Stutters...Lock him up...Dementia...No way he makes it 4 years.

Maybe if those "Christians" read the Bible, they'd know something about splinters and eyes.

Yo Randy, if the shoe fits....

To you and your pub riotus thugs :fu:

200.gif

You reeeeeaaaallllly have to stretch to try to twist his words into anything Rand is saying. And even after you stretch, he's still wrong. Biden said EXACTLY what American's needed to hear at this current time.

Biden acknowledged there are white supremacists, racist, and people who don't tell the truth. But someone who claims Biden was talking about him is just telling on himself.

As others have said, they look for ways to be offended by LibDems - or in this case their leaders look for ways to make them feel offended.

Rand, dude, chill. That was just a little locker room talk. The President's words don't really matter, remember?

Biden acknowledged there are white supremacists, racist, and people who don't tell the truth. But someone who claims Biden was talking about him is just telling on himself.

right? solid self-own right there

Since Biden has an honorary LLD from Wake do we claim him? Should he ride out of the gates with the Deacon next season?

spoke at my graduation

don't remember a single thing about it other than having to have extra security

does anyone remember anything he said?

spoke at my graduation

Did he spin the yarn about the time he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in S. Africa?

Also, when did the Betsy Ross flag stop being racist or offensive???

This was the backdrop yesterday at Biden's inauguration:

EsQk0lTXAAQqc5g

Did he spin the yarn about the time he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in S. Africa?

Welcome to the club of folks concerned about dishonesty from the president. We’ve had a few meetings without you over the last 4 years.

spoke at my graduation

It was cold?

He had to leave early to fly to Afghanistan?

That's about it off the top of my head

spoke at my graduation

Couldn’t have been better than EJ Dionne /s

I had fucking David Brooks. What a donk.

Saw Biden speak at my sister's Coast Guard Academy graduation, though.

lol that trollbait quality from Angus is bad why even respond to that lol

I had fucking David Brooks. What a donk.

Saw Biden speak at my sister's Coast Guard Academy graduation, though.

I had Colin Powell. His speech was called "Do the right thing". "The right thing" was the war in Iraq, No Child Left Behind, and other various W policies. This was 2004, so it was a campaign speech.

Back