• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sean Hannity, private plane and WFU Tennis

And they're still coming after your money. You should be grateful!

Yeah. The writer uses that as a gotcha line to build his case that we’re obviously guilty of something here.

All that really means is we can afford some good fucking lawyers like jhmd.

The article creates the impression that Wake Forest can be bought, which is certainly true. It's too bad Hannity Jr. doesn't play basketball.

Too bad Dale Ellis or Jay Bilas didn’t have a private jet.

Makhtar N'Diaye, NBC Today, Wakeyleaks, Jamill Jones, Lori Loughlin, Sean Hannity. . . . and we still can't sniff a Final Four.

:rulz:

Well apparently thanks to Hannity we did sniff several Final Fours, in tennis

The plane did come with open invitations and landing rights on Epstein's island.

One aspect of the tennis program that has not been mentioned on here is that Bresky has recruited some fantastic student athletes and representatives of the University. Some examples:

Petros Chrysochos, the GOAT, won four individual national championships and led Wake to two team national championships. He also stayed for 4 years and graduated, was a great teammate in that he accepted playing 2# singles, was in the classroom at 8 am the day after winning the national championship (which got a lot of press), won the ACC post-grad scholarship, and represents Wake well all over the world. One would be hard-pressed to find a better student-athlete at Wake.

Skander Mansouri won two NCAA doubles national championships plus the two team national championships and graduated with a degree in mathematics.

Christian Seraphim won the same national championships as Mansouri, won an ACC post-grad academic scholarship, and graduated with a major in business.

Not even close. Salon is progressive but has real journalists. You may not agree with their opinions, but they aren't lying conspiracy theorists.

But salon does have the tabloid esque style photos

But they aren't unfounded, lying, racist conspiracy theorists. Comparing Salon to Breitbart is like comparing Rev. Barber to Jerry Falwell, Jr.

One aspect of the tennis program that has not been mentioned on here is that Bresky has recruited some fantastic student athletes and representatives of the University. Some examples:

Petros Chrysochos, the GOAT, won four individual national championships and led Wake to two team national championships. He also stayed for 4 years and graduated, was a great teammate in that he accepted playing 2# singles, was in the classroom at 8 am the day after winning the national championship (which got a lot of press), won the ACC post-grad scholarship, and represents Wake well all over the world. One would be hard-pressed to find a better student-athlete at Wake.

Skander Mansouri won two NCAA doubles national championships plus the two team national championships and graduated with a degree in mathematics.

Christian Seraphim won the same national championships as Mansouri, won an ACC post-grad academic scholarship, and graduated with a major in business.

why in the hell do you know all this stuff if you aren't involved in the athletic department?

that's weird.

why in the hell do you know all this stuff if you aren't involved in the athletic department?

that's weird.

Because I follow tennis and Wake tennis in particular. I know next to nothing about EPL soccer, but I'm sure you could provide a ton of information about it. Newsflash, people have different interests.

I know a lot about the sport and the players' on-field performances. I don't know a lot about what they do in their private/non-sporting lives, especially not their daily schedules. That's weird.

Back