• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Brasky #2: Back when the CT was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
think about how much better this board would be with an algorithm serving up the hottest posts directly to your BoardFeed (tm)

the engagement metrics would go through the roof

will this be a feature of OgBoardsv1.3

This just a few days after using TripAdvisor to suggest Charleston restaurants for mako.

I probably honestly make around 95 percent of my life decisions based off of what the board tells me to do. Y'all did thankfully talk me out of buying a condo.

at least let me express my appreciation for posts with a severely limited selection of emojis designed to represent an oddly positive sliver of the wide range of human emotions

it would dramatically improve the Discourse around here

Biff doesn't understand the English language (or most other things). In my post about restaurants today, I started by saying , "You know what the best way to decide whether a restaurant in your town is good or not?"

Neither Mako nor I are from Charleston. Being hundreds or thousands of miles from somewhere and having a very limited time to learn that place is dramatically different than "in your town".

What am I thinking? Biff can't possibly comprehend such a simple concept as long as I am the one posting.

Biff doesn't understand the English language (or most other things). In my post about restaurants today, I started by saying , "You know what the best way to decide whether a restaurant in your town is good or not?"

Neither Mako nor I are from Charleston. Being hundreds or thousands of miles from somewhere and having a very limited time to learn that place is dramatically different than "in your town".

What am I thinking? Biff can't possibly comprehend such a simple concept as long as I am the one posting.

Maybe don't post on things you know absolutely nothing about. That should cut down on your posts by about 95%.

at least let me express my appreciation for posts with a severely limited selection of emojis designed to represent an oddly positive sliver of the wide range of human emotions

it would dramatically improve the Discourse around here

lol this is definitely coming in the boards upgrade to new software bb

You've got a lot of sand in your vagina today.

can somebody remind me the criteria of sending rj back to one thread per board?

because this feels like it should qualify

CT Brasky #2: You Think I Give a Damn About a Grammy

Cortez Lewis was a guest on Two Bears One Cave with Tom Segura & Bert Kreischer. Played football at Wake. Had no memory of him.

He was a solid WR for us before getting NFL WRs became the norm.

He was known for having a unique handshake for each teammate.

I guess he’s still known for that. #HandshakeKing. He’s on Cameo and everything. Wow.

Last edited:
i'm callin bullshit on the fact that literally every phone answering service's menu has recently changed

PSA for Biff and other rich suburban dwelling dads. The wife just got me a pair of Vuori joggers and they are sofuckingood. Definitely planning to invest in a few more pairs.

I've heard about the Vuori stuf, but I'm not someone who wears an elastic waistband around his ankle. I've got similar already from Prana, Free Fly, and Peter Millar that I wear to work and the golf course in these COVID days.

FWIW they are fitted but no elastic at the ankle. At least the pair I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back