• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Diggler correctly guessing rj’s password, “godeacs” is in the top 10

Still love to see BKF, RJK, RULZ and Ole Lec' in a single thread on these boards. And anyone who is temp banned is tossed in there for their sentence. Would be absolute gold.

There have been some great ones. Pit Olympics should be up there

Also who was the rando football player dad that went apeshit on us for a while before creating his own board? That guy was fun

all the best mentally unstable posters here have been parent reads

like remember risc? that was the only time someone on the boards threatened to contact my job over trolling

hummus flavors, ranked:
1.) pine nut
2.) red pepper
3.) spinach artichoke
4.) chipotle
5.) "greek inspired" (I think this is just olive oil?)
6.) getting hit by a sabra delivery truck
7.) garlic

I think I have some SUPREMELY SPICY in the fridge I need to try too. been meaning to pick up the sun dried tomato but I always forget

anyway there's some hummus

what's wrong with garlic hummus

all the best mentally unstable posters here have been parent reads

like remember risc? that was the only time someone on the boards threatened to contact my job over trolling

lovington was old boards, right?

RULZ said he wouldn’t let his daughter marry a person of color (not the term he used) and that schools should have never integrated because “birds of a feather flock together” and also asked rj if he was “one of those Hollywood Jews”

Palma was much more cylindrical while dv7 touted a trapezoid design.

dv7 won the girth at the base but I think palma edged out the W on total displacement due to shaft/tip shape and maybe and extra inch of length.

Their pics were terrible and both tried to resubmit after initial submission

Lovington might be the worst of them all. Doesn't help that her son has the be my most hated Deac growing up, and it's really not close.

Back