• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

it's america so probably just a school shooting

EzbO3VgXEAAkPjE

please clap

making hummus at home is actually super easy, and soooooooooooo much better

or so I've been told

I've got real takes coming in:

People who say they could totally make food X at home, you all suck. I don't care, and restaurants and CPG companies do this and they are better at it.

People who say they could totally make food X at home, you all suck. I don't care, and restaurants and CPG companies do this and they are better at it.

Keep your shit takes in mason chat please

Keep your shit takes in mason chat please

The point of capitalism is that I can do nothing on a laptop all day and get paid for it, then I can use that money to pay someone to cook meals for me.

Dang...that hurts

On the whole a top end restaurant is probably better than than the average home cooked x...but I think there is also truth to making something at home can be better than some pre-packaged something you buy in a grocery store

SD3 (3) BBD, mako, Da
Townie (3) Catamount, bym, Creamy
Creamy (3) gouda, RSF, Townie
Toogs (2) SD3, Tejas
RSF (2) jhawk, Knight
Catamount (1) Kory
Bym (1) ryala
Tejas (1) D14
Gouda (1) Toogs
Da (1) blue
Blue (1) Diggler

Dang...that hurts

On the whole a top end restaurant is probably better than than the average home cooked x...but I think there is also truth to making something at home can be better than some pre-packaged something you buy in a grocery store

Define top end. I'm not talking about that Chili's class, but a local lunch spot for like 10-15 bucks a meal will absolutely blow away like 95% of what you can do at home, and with no effort

Dang...that hurts

I have eaten collard greens in probably over 200 different restaurants and I've never had any better than the ones my mother in law makes.

Back