Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2005

Thread: chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

  1. #1781
    Is it unhealthy to eat two scrambled eggs for breakfast every day? Or 4/7? Am not a nutritionist but should I be concerned with the cholesterol?

  2. #1782
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Man thatís terrible. Who is caring for the baby?
    My understanding is that the father lives in a building with a bunch of his relatives (which is apparently fairly common down there), so it's a team effort

  3. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Chat thread love convo over the years:

    Hoodrat hunting > dating > marriage > kids > divorce > dating

    I'm disappointed we skipped "hoodrat hunting 2.0"
    It's called tinder.

  4. #1784

  5. #1785

    chat thread 2021: VIBES to the family of Townie's coworkers, but esp. bmoney

    Will the new software fix all of these double posts?
    Hungry

  6. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Is it unhealthy to eat two scrambled eggs for breakfast every day? Or 4/7? Am not a nutritionist but should I be concerned with the cholesterol?
    Did this for about 5-6 months straight on a low carb/keto diet and its the only time I've ever been diagnosed as having high cholesterol. Cut the eggs down to 1-2/week and my cholesterol was back to normal.

  7. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    I know we mention them often, but Blue Herons have to be top 5 non-raptor birds. They might be my top 1. Saw 7 massive ones all in the same tree on the golf course this weekend. They've nested in that same tree for years, so I think there's just one big happy family of 12+ that share the ponds on the course.

    birdman, do they eat snakes? I saw one destroy a small bass the other day. Their call/honk is kinda weird though.

    This man is my new favorite poster.

  8. #1788
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Is it unhealthy to eat two scrambled eggs for breakfast every day? Or 4/7? Am not a nutritionist but should I be concerned with the cholesterol?
    Since I finally started taking the cholesterol medicine I eat 3 boiled eggs midmorning at least 4 times a week. Good protein.

  9. #1789
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Oh shoot, Isbell is playing the App football stadium in July. Might have to finally get back to Boone for that.
    I paid 25 bucks to see him at Neighborhood in Charlotte right after Southeastern came out. Amazing show. I don't think I'm gonna pay a hundo to see him play a stadium, though.

  10. #1790

  11. #1791
    havent seen/heard many cicadas here
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  12. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I paid 25 bucks to see him at Neighborhood in Charlotte right after Southeastern came out. Amazing show. I don't think I'm gonna pay a hundo to see him play a stadium, though.
    Yeah stadium/big arena concerts are pretty much never worth it. They are generally bigger acts who cost more, and the atmosphere is 10x less enjoyable as smaller venues. I can roll with like 5-8K outdoor concerts venues and have a good time, but anything bigger than that really ruins it for me. Indoor concert venues under 5K are ideal.

    The exception to this is a music festival, but that's more about the collective vibe of the festival than a specific show. Speaking of the festival lineups that have been released so far this year have been pretty meh. Was considering a night or two of ACL this fall as I'm overdue for an Austin trip, but unless their lineup is drastically different I think I'm out.

  13. #1793
    Headed to my first Bulls game in forever tonight. Spectacular weather today for it. One of the best values out there for entertainment.

  14. #1794
    Got tickets to see Chris Stapleton at whatever they are calling Walnut Creek these days. Pumped for that one.

  15. #1795
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I paid 25 bucks to see him at Neighborhood in Charlotte right after Southeastern came out. Amazing show. I don't think I'm gonna pay a hundo to see him play a stadium, though.
    Yeah the prices are less than ideal. Hoping the secondary prices will be cheaper closer to the date. I saw him play Bass Concert Hall at UT in Austin with John Moreland opening and then at a festival in 2019. Both times were great. One of my favorite musicians.

    Really just an excuse to come back up to Boone, though.

  16. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Yeah the prices are less than ideal. Hoping the secondary prices will be cheaper closer to the date. I saw him play Bass Concert Hall at UT in Austin with John Moreland opening and then at a festival in 2019. Both times were great. One of my favorite musicians.

    Really just an excuse to come back up to Boone, though.
    I saw him at Bass 2 days before you did. Heís coming to the Moody Theater in August. $60 tickets available, but I am out of town that weekend.

  17. #1797
    One of the most annoying things about Twitter is when you click on a trending topic you just mainly see a lot of tweets wondering why said thing/person is trending. You have to dig down to find out why itís trending.

  18. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    It's called tinder.
    I've heard of it, yes. But I don't recall us talking about posters' tinder exploits much on the chat thread.

  19. #1799
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    I saw him play Bass Concert Hall at UT in Austin with John Moreland opening and then at a festival in 2019. Both times were great. One of my favorite musicians.
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyRogersRoast View Post
    I saw him at Bass 2 days before you did. Heís coming to the Moody Theater in August. $60 tickets available, but I am out of town that weekend.
    Bass is a cool spot. Seen some good shows there. Moody is just unbeatable though. For its size, gotta be the best venue in the country, right?

  20. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    One of the most annoying things about Twitter is when you click on a trending topic you just mainly see a lot of tweets wondering why said thing/person is trending. You have to dig down to find out why itís trending.
    done on purpose
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •