Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2005

Thread: chat thread 2021: RIP Paul Mooney

Is it unhealthy to eat two scrambled eggs for breakfast every day? Or 4/7? Am not a nutritionist but should I be concerned with the cholesterol?

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Man thatís terrible. Who is caring for the baby?
    My understanding is that the father lives in a building with a bunch of his relatives (which is apparently fairly common down there), so it's a team effort

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Chat thread love convo over the years:

Hoodrat hunting > dating > marriage > kids > divorce > dating

I'm disappointed we skipped "hoodrat hunting 2.0"
    It's called tinder.

chat thread 2021: VIBES to the family of Townie's coworkers, but esp. bmoney

Will the new software fix all of these double posts?
    Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Is it unhealthy to eat two scrambled eggs for breakfast every day? Or 4/7? Am not a nutritionist but should I be concerned with the cholesterol?
    Did this for about 5-6 months straight on a low carb/keto diet and its the only time I've ever been diagnosed as having high cholesterol. Cut the eggs down to 1-2/week and my cholesterol was back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    I know we mention them often, but Blue Herons have to be top 5 non-raptor birds. They might be my top 1. Saw 7 massive ones all in the same tree on the golf course this weekend. They've nested in that same tree for years, so I think there's just one big happy family of 12+ that share the ponds on the course.

birdman, do they eat snakes? I saw one destroy a small bass the other day. Their call/honk is kinda weird though.

This man is my new favorite poster.

Since I finally started taking the cholesterol medicine I eat 3 boiled eggs midmorning at least 4 times a week. Good protein.

Oh shoot, Isbell is playing the App football stadium in July. Might have to finally get back to Boone for that.
    I paid 25 bucks to see him at Neighborhood in Charlotte right after Southeastern came out. Amazing show. I don't think I'm gonna pay a hundo to see him play a stadium, though.

havent seen/heard many cicadas here
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I paid 25 bucks to see him at Neighborhood in Charlotte right after Southeastern came out. Amazing show. I don't think I'm gonna pay a hundo to see him play a stadium, though.
    Yeah stadium/big arena concerts are pretty much never worth it. They are generally bigger acts who cost more, and the atmosphere is 10x less enjoyable as smaller venues. I can roll with like 5-8K outdoor concerts venues and have a good time, but anything bigger than that really ruins it for me. Indoor concert venues under 5K are ideal.

The exception to this is a music festival, but that's more about the collective vibe of the festival than a specific show. Speaking of the festival lineups that have been released so far this year have been pretty meh. Was considering a night or two of ACL this fall as I'm overdue for an Austin trip, but unless their lineup is drastically different I think I'm out.

Headed to my first Bulls game in forever tonight. Spectacular weather today for it. One of the best values out there for entertainment.

Got tickets to see Chris Stapleton at whatever they are calling Walnut Creek these days. Pumped for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Yeah the prices are less than ideal. Hoping the secondary prices will be cheaper closer to the date. I saw him play Bass Concert Hall at UT in Austin with John Moreland opening and then at a festival in 2019. Both times were great. One of my favorite musicians.

Really just an excuse to come back up to Boone, though.

Yeah the prices are less than ideal. Hoping the secondary prices will be cheaper closer to the date. I saw him play Bass Concert Hall at UT in Austin with John Moreland opening and then at a festival in 2019. Both times were great. One of my favorite musicians.

Really just an excuse to come back up to Boone, though.
    I saw him at Bass 2 days before you did. Heís coming to the Moody Theater in August. $60 tickets available, but I am out of town that weekend.

One of the most annoying things about Twitter is when you click on a trending topic you just mainly see a lot of tweets wondering why said thing/person is trending. You have to dig down to find out why itís trending.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    It's called tinder.
    I've heard of it, yes. But I don't recall us talking about posters' tinder exploits much on the chat thread.

I saw him play Bass Concert Hall at UT in Austin with John Moreland opening and then at a festival in 2019. Both times were great. One of my favorite musicians.
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyRogersRoast View Post
    I saw him at Bass 2 days before you did. Heís coming to the Moody Theater in August. $60 tickets available, but I am out of town that weekend.
    Bass is a cool spot. Seen some good shows there. Moody is just unbeatable though. For its size, gotta be the best venue in the country, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    One of the most annoying things about Twitter is when you click on a trending topic you just mainly see a lot of tweets wondering why said thing/person is trending. You have to dig down to find out why itís trending.
    done on purpose
    semi-aquatic like otters be.