• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Yeah people say I always bus teammates, so I thought I'd try the opposite

Level 1 plays are definitely the new meta. Last game I was maf and blatantly saved a teammate at the buzzer, and it didn't get him killed!

Also I appreciate mako being the interim decider. I appoint mako as my #2 in all future games where I can no longer act as the decider.

It should also be noted that Juice and SD3 should have claimed far earlier D1. Probably doesn’t save toogs but it helps keep the late round chaos from happening.

Yeah. D2, why is gouda still alive? must be mafia

Dumb de dumb dumb

Damn, I really shit the bed this game. I have been fucking super busy and have been at a 20% effort level over here.

But also didn't want to say that because that is what the fucking mafia would say, lol.

I demand a deep dive with results from the last 20 games

You should be dead on N3 anyway because if you are trying, you’re definitely something and if you’re not trying, you’re still probably something.

You should be dead on N3 anyway because if you are trying, you’re definitely something and if you’re not trying, you’re still probably something.

There is no way I should be dead before cleared civs. Do you really have that little respect for mako? It's his birthday you jerk

Tough lost. Good job lynching me while I was napping!

also I told you guys it was gouda he was obvious day 1. Also while I appreciate bringing in new players, Creamy is terrible and shouldn't play, or needs to learn the meta right quick

Why tf did you take a nap at like 1pm on a Tuesday

You make that sound like 1pm on a Tuesday isn't a great time to take a nap. While in fact it's perfect. Also whichever Tard said I would claim if I was something doesn't know me at all.

Back