• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Also on this board you have to send everyone a PM. With the email notification it skews the game if you don't.

Knight get in here and lick my balls like the goddamned man I know you are

You make that sound like 1pm on a Tuesday isn't a great time to take a nap. While in fact it's perfect. Also whichever Tard said I would claim if I was something doesn't know me at all.

12-1 is prime napping time, fact

also I told you guys it was gouda he was obvious day 1. Also while I appreciate bringing in new players, Creamy is terrible and shouldn't play, or needs to learn the meta right quick

I mean, you can push for policy lynch if you want, but you can’t deny he’s been successful. He also didn’t sleep through a day 1 lynch as the fucking full cop, so I’d tread lightly casting aspersions at people who were actually taking part in the game, dad.

You really find out who your friends are when playing mafia.

Sorry I keep winning, Toogs.

also I told you guys it was gouda he was obvious day 1. Also while I appreciate bringing in new players, Creamy is terrible and shouldn't play, or needs to learn the meta right quick

Mafia! Serious business!

Creamy stared me right in the face and said he was clear

You tell me that’s not learning the meta

ezgif-7-2bd51a3ec705.gif

I feel like it took you way too long to make that gif

The funniest thing about D1 is it wasn't planned. I'd love to take credit like I did something cool but I legitimately was in meetings and got out with 2 min to spare to vote. I just randomly voted SD3 without checking chatzy.

Now see, we can take this in one of two ways.
1. Oh Creamy, you lovable moron.
2. Creamy wants me to think that so that next game I’ll buy that bullshit again.

I’m flagging it here. If creamy does something stupid again, I’m voting him out and linking right here to justify it. You have fooled me twice.

Now see, we can take this in one of two ways.
1. Oh Creamy, you lovable moron.
2. Creamy wants me to think that so that next game I’ll buy that bullshit again.

I’m flagging it here. If creamy does something stupid again, I’m voting him out and linking right here to justify it. You have fooled me twice.

Just vote him D1 like me and probably toogs

Back