• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

***Tejas***

Is the far more likely "voted with toogs" candidate and his glib entry was pretty terrible, like GAT level terrible.

Toogs is running the 1:30 deadline. I'll keep vote counts until just before 1pm. You'll have to keep the counts between 1 and 1:30. Toogs will call night and get night moves from folks, so PM him.

toogs voted with me, for starters. And I said I was going to vote for you and I will continue to vote for you D1 for the foreseeable future.

What is this part time job

***Tejas***

Is the far more likely "voted with toogs" candidate and his glib entry was pretty terrible, like GAT level terrible.

Does mafia Tejas make it that obvious?

I'm going

***Ph***

He's doing his hiding thing again.

Does mafia Tejas make it that obvious?

I'm going

***Ph***

He's doing his hiding thing again.

SK Tejas made it pretty damn obvious last game lol

***Tejas***

yeah, i agree his his little "that ties it I think" move was bad

Tejas had the weak intro post.

bym has a weak retaliatory vote.

This gouda post is just poor.

IF we have a dr or jk, you did a bad job. And you should feel bad

Digg looks pretty civ.

gouda

***Tejas***

i agree with this reasoning and am committed to not overthinking level 1 moves

***Tejas***

You know this is incorrect.

Mako by far has the worst move in last ten mins of deadline. I called him on it

And a day 1 tie is a normative play.

Tejas had the weak intro post.

bym has a weak retaliatory vote.

This gouda post is just poor.

Digg looks pretty civ.

gouda

Do you disagree? Or just not understand?

I take no issue with tejas' entry btw

Back