• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Wake Forest Soccer Thread

While that was a dominant win by the Deacs and they definitely have some momentum, that is a poor UVA team. Very unusual to see them look that disjointed and they are definitely short talent this year

Women playing FSU in the semis right now on ACCN.

Women playing FSU in the semis right now on ACCN.

1-1 with an injurey timeout at 3:30 left in the half.

FSU just scored off a corner, poorly defended. The Wake keeper hurt her shoulder/neck area on the play. The FSU defender fell right on top of her awkwardly and rolled over the top of her head.

How did the Lady Deacs score? Had to stop watching for a bit. Missed all the scoring.

How did the Lady Deacs score? Had to stop watching for a bit. Missed all the scoring.

I didn't see it, just know they scored at 31' then gave up the corner at 41' which I saw live.

So frustrating. Two or three times making one more pass we'd be clean through on goal. Just holding on to it too long

End of regulation, 1-1.

Good play last 20 mins or so. Need to keep using our speed and playing a bit faster in the final third. Some good counter attacks and chances. Their midfield is winning so many 50-50s.

We looked better in the final twenty minutes. Still needed quicker passes. FSU is always super tough defensively. I can't count how many seasons I've watched FSU beat up on our women's team. Maybe like UVA on the men's side.

Let's go extra time

We looked better in the final twenty minutes. Still needed quicker passes. FSU is always super tough defensively. I can't count how many seasons I've watched FSU beat up on our women's team. Maybe like UVA on the men's side.

Let's go extra time

They are way bigger and more physical in the midfield. But we have some players with a bit of pace that is giving them trouble just enough trouble. Any set piece we look shaky.

Impressed with #24 Chavoshi. Seems to always be at the right spot on D.

I counted five or six times where that came cutback to the top of the box was totally unmarked.

Back