• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out they require you to wear a shirt at these places.

Turns out they require you to wear a shirt at these places.

Tell they’re restricting your God given right to walk around if your God given body.

Domaine Divio

49c3b5fddb619302a93b819f05e5394d.jpg

I was at centennial park about 30 min before the bomb went off. #olympicmemories

So I ordered a recliner from west elm, for shipping in about 5 months. Fine. 10 days later, they cancelled my order without any kind of notification, and I only found out because I am a nutjob for checking my order status page with anything I order online. I talked to customer service, and they said the fabric I had ordered was now out of stock, and they did not seem bothered that I wasn’t emailed or called about my order being cancelled. So I said fuck them and I went on AllModern and ordered a copycat of the same recliner for half the price, and it is now in my house less than 48 hours later. Fuck you west elm.

I just got a brand new, 55” 4K TCL tv for free. Cool cool cool.

Biff, are your kids on this trip or is this adults only?

It looks awesome.

Do people travel to your place to reupholster furniture?

solid definition, biff

might need to do a calf competition with biff, mako and ATS now

Thinking about hiking up a mountain tomorrow for activation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back