• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently they shot a week's worth of shows with him (which I think is 1 day of filming). will they have to reshoot or will they just air them? seems unfair to the winner. although it might just be what's his face continuing to win.

This. Who has their socks and shoes in the same place.

Full disclosure. My shoes are not even allowed upstairs at my house.

You've met my wife. It will not surprise you to know that shoes are not allowed anywhere inside the house. My gym shoes are in the gym. My going outside the house shoes are all in the garage.

And as far as putting socks and shoes on, I often times put my 2 year old son's socks and shoes on: sock, shoe, sock, shoe. It's easier to do one full foot at a time than to try to grab each foot a couple of times in the process. I hope I'm not raising a psycho.

Bro, I'm always behind on shit but this new Poolside album is amazing.

Spotify tells me this track is from their 2017 release. There have been multiple releases since then.

I am now elbows deep in "Poolside" and it's good stuff.

My wife threw my Rainbows away when I wasn't paying attention and replaced them with Reefs. It's a significant downgrade.

I also have never owned a shoehorn. How tight are your shoes?

Yeah a shoehorn wtf? Sounds like someone that has people shine their shoes at the airport.

How do you put on nice dress shoes? Put your foot in and then sort of wiggle it through till you can mash your heel in? That’ll put strain on the back of the shoe and eventually that part looks like shit. Since Id like to keep my shoes looking good for years ideally, I’d prefer that not to happen so the shoe horn slides the heel in without mashing the back.

I shine my own shoes like one a year thank you very much.

Running socks and shoes stay downstairs and go on 5 mins before I head out the door. They never really dry out.

Just dropping by to say that this is gross, and Stugotz should fix the misspelled word in the thread title.

Can we address the elephant in the room?
Onlyfans going hardcore free is going to decimate the market.
Can you imaging the tears Mako's mom is weeping right now?
Keep her in your thoughts.
She's in need of our first letter of every sentence of this post.

That
Was one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen around here
And
That's saying a lot

I mean, it's my inheritance that's getting wrecked, so keep me in your t's and p's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back