• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like raw carrots better than cooked.

I have no preference on peppers cooked or not...Both bring a lot to the table

I made a balsamic reduction last week and cooked red bell pepper and spicy banana peppers in the pot as it reduced. So good. Just boiled them down in the vinegar and sugar mixture for about 25 minutes.

tonight i am roasting chayote squash with a red onion and will top with parm cheese when done (i don't have any queso fresco but that would be good too).

this is to accompany a pork tenderloin but i'm here for the chayote.

The best way to prepare most any vegetable is to pickle it. Other than lettuces I’m struggling to think of any vegetable this doesn’t apply to.

The fact that Amelia Bedelia finds consistent employment blows my mind. She must make an absolutely amazing lemon meringue pie.

The best way to prepare most any vegetable is to pickle it. Other than lettuces I’m struggling to think of any vegetable this doesn’t apply to.

this belongs up there with mako's pizza take. i can think of few vegetables i'd rather have pickled over roasted

I have to get blood work done this morning and a gym session coupled with no food is making me have the woozles.

I have to get blood work done this morning and a gym session coupled with no food is making me have the woozles.

I do an early morning run on an empty stomach a few times a week and 80% of the time it prompts me to take a massive shit as soon as I get home.

I do an early morning run on an empty stomach a few times a week and 80% of the time it prompts me to take a massive shit as soon as I get home.

If I’m running in the morning 80 percent of the time I end up shitting in a cornfield.

GOAT pop song = Robyn's "Dancing On My Own"

The fact that the 6yo’s favorite songs are this and It’s Raining Men makes me pretty sure that I’m gay and I need to go ahead and break the news to my wife.

Pit doctors, should I be concerned that every other patient at my doctor’s office is a hundred years old?

But why wouldn't you...?

Now I'm trying to think of vegetables (or fruitish vegetables) that are better raw than cooked. Cucumbers/lettuces are obvious. Fresh tomatoes. What else?

idk man, grilled some romaine last night, shaved parm, cracked pepper, really good!

a contender

this one came up on the running playlist this past weekend and got me super pumped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back