• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Congrats nomadic, cookoutdeac, and team It's so easy to laugh...

I didn't even think about Halloween fuck.

Put Columbus Day because thats one that everyone else (that isn't a federal employee) just never seems to actually get off.

Athena-sounds like Athens
Poseidon-the one who fucked with Odysseus.
Jalapeno-cheapest and most abundant one at the grocery store. Also, when we ordered Papa Johns at Wake, people constantly misidentified the pepperocini peppers as jalapenos.

I can't imagine actually sitting through Singin' in the Rain. How did that not win? Citizen Kane taking that is ludicrous.

I like love, but I prefer not to do it with a rubber, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE !

lol I submitted reallll close to the deadline this time and may or may not have been thinking about that CT convo when I was trying to decide between love or war

I like to take a half-day for St. Patrick's Day and go out and get fucked up.

7. How many televisions are there in your house?
5 - 27
3 - 12
2 - 5
1 - 1

8. A classical composer
Beethoven - 29
Mozart - 16

9. The age people get married
30 - 34
25 - 11

Poseidon is a big deal.
Hades is somewhat of a little bitch.

That's how I looked at it, anyway.

I own 4 working TVs and will probably put up 2-3 more as my kids get older and we finish our basement. The answer is still 3.

Holiday question was tough... I initially was strict about "Holiday" and said Columbus Day, but the more I thought about it, Halloween made sense. Something about its positioning in the fall with Thanksgiving and a whole mood. Plus, with kids it is a big deal.

I am a HUGE Beethoven fan... I still put Mozart because Sheep.

I honestly can't remember if I've ever smoked a full cigarette, but that wasn't the question. I assume most people have.

kind of amazed there were no non-beethoven or mozart outliers on that question

i considered the rule of 5 for tvs but Jesus that's a lot of tvs. i can't imagine very many people have 5

Back