• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Norfolk State at WF -- Noon Saturday ACCN Extra

That's pretty good. There's definitely something weird about his photo.

He totally fails the Turing test.

Also, not sure we need CBS still in the game at this point. Hartman, either, for that matter.

Sam can’t be missing throws like that one to JR.
Our defense can be frustrating to watch.

Turner showed some real burst in hitting the hole on that TD

Turner showed some real burst in hitting the hole on that TD

Good to see the Wildcat work but I don’t want to see it often. It may have worked because Hartman was still in the game. I don’t know if there were any subs. Taking Hartman out of the game allows the defense to stack up to defend the Wildcat.

Nice return by Williams.

it would seem a clear #2 has not stepped up Kern's stock must be falling

Kern was injured last week, right? Maybe he’s still injured.

Leo Kelly first backup QB in he game. Interesting.

Seems like we never ever do anything with our backups when they’re in. Once that happens it basically means some runs and punts until the clock expires. Would be good to get more reps for the receivers and QBs.

If Kern isn't available, Kelly makes sense if they are trying to to keep Griffis red shirt.

The defense has played better in the 2nd half

I gotta say, the first quarter was rough, but everything that's come since has been a lot better than last week.

The defense has really stepped up in the 2nd half, especially.

Back