• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Norfolk State at WF -- Noon Saturday ACCN Extra

Toledos running back Should have taken a knee at the one Notre Dame had 1 time out they could have run the clock down to 20 seconds or less and kick a chip shot field goal

Yeah cause that’s normal.

Felt better after this game. Sam was a lot more accurate. The D responded and adjusted at halftime. I don’t think this game tells us much about the team, but less rust than last week.

Felt better after this game. Sam was a lot more accurate. The D responded and adjusted at halftime. I don’t think this game tells us much about the team, but less rust than last week.

It tells us that Sam and his receivers are on the same page. Also that Turner has some short yardage power.

Especially with as many years as Hartman still has.

Aren't they 2 years apart? Currently Hartman a redshirt Soph and Griffis technically a true freshman that would come back as a redshirt freshman next year if we keep him under the max? Kern is between them as a redshirt freshman? Makes a lot of sense for Kern to be the backup and save a year for Griffis.

Considering all the unknowns around who will stay, who we'll recruit, how our QB's will develop - you have two legit QB's that are 1 and 2 years behind Hartman which protects us in the event of an early exit or transfer. Makes perfect sense if they are all labeled correctly by class...

Jacksonville State is doubling up FSU in yardage

Did anybody else catch Ja'Sir coaching the Norfolk State punt returner on the proper form for fielding a kick in the 2nd half? The Norfolk State returner called for a fair catch and caught it, but caught it with on hand on top and one hand underneath the ball. Ja'Sir was showing and I'm sure telling him how to basket catch it with both hands underneath the ball. Thought it was kind of funny.

Did anybody else catch Ja'Sir coaching the Norfolk State punt returner on the proper form for fielding a kick in the 2nd half? The Norfolk State returner called for a fair catch and caught it, but caught it with on hand on top and one hand underneath the ball. Ja'Sir was showing and I'm sure telling him how to basket catch it with both hands underneath the ball. Thought it was kind of funny.

Not surprised.... Listened to ja'Sir interview on pack and Durham and he seemed like an awesome dude

Wake fans bitching about winning games by 30 points while Florida State struggles with Jacksonville State is humorous. Stop and smell the roses. On the other hand, it’s the opposite of LOWF so that’s nice.

FSU seems to struggle with Jacksonville St every year whether we eventually beat FSU or not.

Wake fans bitching about winning games by 30 points while Florida State struggles with Jacksonville State is humorous. Stop and smell the roses. On the other hand, it’s the opposite of LOWF so that’s nice.

Yup

Aren't they 2 years apart? Currently Hartman a redshirt Soph and Griffis technically a true freshman that would come back as a redshirt freshman next year if we keep him under the max? Kern is between them as a redshirt freshman? Makes a lot of sense for Kern to be the backup and save a year for Griffis.

Considering all the unknowns around who will stay, who we'll recruit, how our QB's will develop - you have two legit QB's that are 1 and 2 years behind Hartman which protects us in the event of an early exit or transfer. Makes perfect sense if they are all labeled correctly by class...

And we have little brother Brett Griffis coming in next year who is apparently rated the #1 qb in Virginia and the #14 dual threat in the country. That will give us like 6 or 7 scholarship qbs on roster. I don’t ever remember nearly that many.

And we have little brother Brett Griffis coming in next year who is apparently rated the #1 qb in Virginia and the #14 dual threat in the country. That will give us like 6 or 7 scholarship qbs on roster. I don’t ever remember nearly that many.

Maybe one of them converts to TE and has a solid career. Disappointing that what has been a strength for us in the past seems like an afterthought now. Need somebody with hands who can make short/midrange catches in traffic.

I just don’t see Mitch Griffis being the successor to Hartman multiple years from now. But who knows.

Maybe one of them converts to TE and has a solid career. Disappointing that what has been a strength for us in the past seems like an afterthought now. Need somebody with hands who can make short/midrange catches in traffic.

You want the 5-10, 180-pound QBs to become tight ends? You springing for the HgH?

Tale of 2 headlines in W-SJ

Howell, UNC rout Georgia State

So far, so good, but...

Back