• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Football Coaching Carousel

As a huge Clemson hater, I approve of these hires by Dabo. All inbreeding in tatertown.

Georgia OC Todd Monken turns down "opportunity" to become LSU OC under Brian Kelly.

I agree. It's pathetic to see a so-called adult with so little self-control.

I heard an interview this weekend with Venables, sounds like a good due, but why the hell can't he keep himself off the damn field. I read where the "get back" coach thing started, is Venables was close to getting a penalty after he first got to Clemson and Swinney told the guy that become the "get back" coach to keep Venables off the field and if they got a penalty it was on him. Ridiculous, Dabo should've told Venables if they got a penalty it was on him and if he couldn't keep his butt off the field he would coach from the press box.

Some catch me up...has Duke made any significant upgrades to it's facilities over the last 10 years? Do they have anything close to that Wake has already, much less what is being built?

Some catch me up...has Duke made any significant upgrades to it's facilities over the last 10 years? Do they have anything close to that Wake has already, much less what is being built?

My understanding is that Duke has made significant upgrades to its facilities, but they are still behind most of the other ACC programs and their facilities remain inferior to what WF has and is planning to build.

My understanding is that Duke has made significant upgrades to its facilities, but they are still behind most of the other ACC programs and their facilities remain inferior to what WF has and is planning to build.

I read an article on Duke and they have made some really good upgrade to their stadium, but they haven't made any real significant upgrades elsewhere. The Yoh football center opened in 2002 and at the time was really nice, but basically has not been touched since. So, I tend to think they're kind of in the same boat as we were after the upgrades to Truist Field, in need of some major upgrades to the facilities the players use the most. They do have an indoor, so I guess they maybe aren't in quite as bad a shape as we were, but similar. Nothing to base it on, but I would imagine Elko has a commitment from Duke to do some serious upgrades, much like I've heard Clawson did when he came here.

Does Duke still make opposing players walk about a half mile at half time to their locker room which doubles as a shed for tractors and such?

Does Duke still make opposing players walk about a half mile at half time to their locker room which doubles as a shed for tractors and such?

Hands down the worst locker room I’ve ever been inside. Have to roll all of the equipment cases from there to the field over grass.

I read an article on Duke and they have made some really good upgrade to their stadium, but they haven't made any real significant upgrades elsewhere. The Yoh football center opened in 2002 and at the time was really nice, but basically has not been touched since. So, I tend to think they're kind of in the same boat as we were after the upgrades to Truist Field, in need of some major upgrades to the facilities the players use the most. They do have an indoor, so I guess they maybe aren't in quite as bad a shape as we were, but similar. Nothing to base it on, but I would imagine Elko has a commitment from Duke to do some serious upgrades, much like I've heard Clawson did when he came here.

They are also about to have some serious operating cash freeing up as they transition from k’s salary to Scheyer’s allowance.

I thought I heard Scheyer was supposed to get around $7M/year

Back