• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Football Coaching Carousel

And Miami is positioned for a major resurgence. Large market team in the NIL era before it gets regulated. They are going to be very good, very fast.

Would much prefer to see that text message with full context but he ain't lying. Hopefully he continues to have success.

And Miami is positioned for a major resurgence. Large market team in the NIL era before it gets regulated. They are going to be very good, very fast.

Nothing about Miami’s facilities or attendance suggests they have the deep pocket booster support to take advantage of an unregulated NIL market

Nothing about Miami’s facilities or attendance suggests they have the deep pocket booster support to take advantage of an unregulated NIL market

Miami has a billionaire bankrolling their NIL stuff.

Glad he left Michigan. Harbaugh seems toxic. Their CFP appearance this year was a fluke in a crazy mixed up Big Ten picture. The win over Ohio State was impressive though. They did well to improve over the course of the season.

This is hilariously wrong. Kids aren't going to pick schools for the facilities anymore when they have a revenue pool of 4 million plus people to potentially draw from for NIL.

Miami’s resurgence has been predicted for years. It never happens. Will believe it when I see it. They have no home field. They play in a pro stadium that is almost an hour from campus. Also, from those that follow the PAC-12 closely. Cristobal’s teams habitually under perform. Don’t see the Canes glory years returning.

Miami’s resurgence has been predicted for years. It never happens. Will believe it when I see it. They have no home field. They play in a pro stadium that is almost an hour from campus. Also, from those that follow the PAC-12 closely. Cristobal’s teams habitually under perform. Don’t see the Canes glory years returning.

Alondes.

This is hilariously wrong. Kids aren't going to pick schools for the facilities anymore when they have a revenue pool of 4 million plus people to potentially draw from for NIL.

Yep, facilities played a huge role in recruiting because money couldn't(legally). Now that money can, no one is really going to care that much about facilities. Large majority of people would choose a salary raise over a fancier office/building/whatever to work in and the kids will too.

So Michigan fans are saying that Gattis fucked a recruit’s mom. So that’s interesting.

He was told by UM that he wouldn't be considered as HC if/when Harbough leaves. Makes sense to move on to at least have a chance at upward mobility.

I dove pretty deep into the UM message boards to read about Gattis. They are claiming that UM had "pulled him off the recruiting trail" and also noted what has already been posted here, that he wasn't in the running for head coach if Harbaugh left. Last year all UM fans wanted him fired so they were referencing some other addition that helped turn things around. I hope he does well at Michigan.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3828966

I like the idea of having a recruiter willing to do anything to make Mama happy in order to get a recruit. He should do just fine in Miami.

Back