• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m feeling shitty also and having a Harney & Sons hot cinnamon tea, one of my favorites.

the gruden shit is just a lil bit of everything huh

I must’ve slept funny because I cannot hear out of my left ear. This is unpleasant.

I must’ve slept funny because I cannot hear out of my left ear. This is unpleasant.

what_what_peewee_big_adventure.gif

Absolutely not. There is no comparison between not liking pizza and not liking the greatful dead.

I'll refine my analogy for you:

A search reveals that despite some "pizza is gross" posts, it turns out mako actually likes some (e.g. Italian) pizza but hates American-style pizza. So the analogy is not about his "not liking" the dead, it's about his preferring the studio takes.

I'm getting Stephen King audiobook advertisements on chat thread tapatalk. Thanks mako and townie

which of the following would you agree is the best definition of "direct sunlight":

(1) Direct means an unbroken sunbeam. Objects and creatures in the shade of a tree or under an canopy are not in direct sunlight.

(2) Direct means sufficient light to read a book and otherwise perceive things normally with out impairment. If a creature is brightly lit, whose source is the sun, then it's in direct sunlight. A creature or object in the shade but visible from the sun's light is not in direct sunlight.

(3) Direct means any observable about of light from the sun. If a creature is visible then it's in direct sunlight (assuming it's outside or near an open window/doorway/etc).

which of the following would you agree is the best definition of "direct sunlight":

(1) Direct means an unbroken sunbeam. Objects and creatures in the shade of a tree or under an canopy are not in direct sunlight.

(2) Direct means sufficient light to read a book and otherwise perceive things normally with out impairment. If a creature is brightly lit, whose source is the sun, then it's in direct sunlight. A creature or object in the shade but visible from the sun's light is not in direct sunlight.

(3) Direct means any observable about of light from the sun. If a creature is visible then it's in direct sunlight (assuming it's outside or near an open window/doorway/etc).

Did you find a couple puncture marks on your neck this morning or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back