• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: You know where you got that shirt from, and it damn sure wasn't the men's dept

Status
Not open for further replies.
which of the following would you agree is the best definition of "direct sunlight":

(1) Direct means an unbroken sunbeam. Objects and creatures in the shade of a tree or under an canopy are not in direct sunlight.

(2) Direct means sufficient light to read a book and otherwise perceive things normally with out impairment. If a creature is brightly lit, whose source is the sun, then it's in direct sunlight. A creature or object in the shade but visible from the sun's light is not in direct sunlight.

(3) Direct means any observable about of light from the sun. If a creature is visible then it's in direct sunlight (assuming it's outside or near an open window/doorway/etc).

Ummmm....1, without any other context. I feel like even a heavy cloud can impede, "direct sunlight."

anyone with any physics knowledge is gonna go with 3 imo

the sunbeam is an optical trick. electromagnetic waves be everywhere.

but yeah direct sunlight probs most refers to an uninterrupted view of the sun

We're starting Romeo and Juliet today and one of my students just said "It's so sad when the boat sinks" and alright y'all it's been a good career but I'm out.

all I know about sunlight is that whatever the care instructions say on the houseplant re: sunlight does not actually exist in my house

which of the following would you agree is the best definition of "direct sunlight":

(1) Direct means an unbroken sunbeam. Objects and creatures in the shade of a tree or under an canopy are not in direct sunlight.

(2) Direct means sufficient light to read a book and otherwise perceive things normally with out impairment. If a creature is brightly lit, whose source is the sun, then it's in direct sunlight. A creature or object in the shade but visible from the sun's light is not in direct sunlight.

(3) Direct means any observable about of light from the sun. If a creature is visible then it's in direct sunlight (assuming it's outside or near an open window/doorway/etc).

no. plants that want direct sun want to be in the sun. what you're describing is "shade" which is kind of the opposite.

So what about something that says "do not expose to direct sunlight" - would you feel comfortable leaving that sit on a table outside but under an awning?

Y'all got any of that big dick energy around here?

75b16977bfb3ab036623aa82ffb6097b.jpg

We're starting Romeo and Juliet today and one of my students just said "It's so sad when the boat sinks" and alright y'all it's been a good career but I'm out.

We were dead before the ship even sank.

Is R+J part of a required curriculum or something? It just sucks the joy out of early modern drama for kids. At least you've got the nurse, I guess

i mean kudos to the kids for connecting titanic with R+J, i guess. if that's a way for them to process billy shakes, meh?

Is R+J part of a required curriculum or something? It just sucks the joy out of early modern drama for kids. At least you've got the nurse, I guess

What would you suggest? They all pretty much dig it tbh. Plus it's easy to understand. There's a street brawl and 2 pages making fun of a dude's cock like right off the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back