• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

Playcalling is LOWF, like we need to trick Army's coverage. No, they're outmatched. Keep going to the well.

They cannot stop our base offense. We can run, we can throw short, we can throw deep. Just don't be an idiot and we win easily.

i chuckle at the “man-boosting formula” ad during the army broadcast.

Playing these guys as much as we do, I hope Currie gets medical discount for the number of surgeries. Be bitch to ruin our year playing this shit offense.

Not scoring on that gift of a drive was disastrous.

We better fucking come out aggressively on offense here. This game should be over already. So goddamn frustrating.

Playing these guys as much as we do, I hope Currie gets medical discount for the number of surgeries. Be bitch to ruin our year playing this shit offense.

LOL I was just thinking, send all player bills directly to Ron Wellman

God damn everything about this game sucks. Watching the Triple option sucks, watching this shitty camera work sucks, listening to these shitty announcers sucks.

Our AD/coach HAS to stop scheduling these damn schools. It doesn’t help with prep. We actually waste time prepping for this offense. And there is too much possibility of injury. I hate this crap.

We are not playing and coaching like a ranked team. Made more infuriating by the announcing Army cheerleaders.

I just tuned into the Wake radio broadcast

Dropped the TV coverage between the camera and announcers, woof

Back