• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Wins Will 2021-22 Wake Forest Basketball Have on Selection Sunday?

How many wins for Wake basketball on Selection Sunday (including ACCT)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really interested in how this works now with regards to kids leaving that have eligibility and aren't NBA prospects.

Does Forbes sit down with someone and convey who he'd like to return? Then does someone else estimate their value in year 1 overseas playing pro basketball and drum up matching NIL money to keep them here?

Minus NIL offers, I can't imagine Mucius, Daivien, or Walton returning. They're all good enough to make money playing pro ball and I'm sure they've had enough college time at this point. Will other teams make NIL offers and try to poach our players?

Such a different world moving forward.

And are NIL offers even comparable? Each of these guys can make legit money next year somewhere imo

Aren’t all those non-Jake guys seniors? Admittedly I’m just looking at the Yahoo Sports app’s designation listing them as “Senior” or “Redshirt Senior” and am probably missing tons of context/relevant information/etc.

Each of them can use their extra COVID year. This was the COVID year for Williams and Sy.

Back