• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BobKnightFan Obituary

Condolences to his family and friends.

BKF, we will miss you on here.

RIP, Bud.

Dang, that is sad news. BKF loved baseball and had amazing recall of various players and the game. Sending positive thoughts to his family and friends.

How strange. I was just thinking about him the other day. Sucks. Younger than my parents. BKF and I didn't share much in terms of politics, but we both grew frustrated by, and eventually quit posting on the political threads. I have a couple messages from him bemoaning the young whippersnapper know-it-alls that drove him away. Oddly enough, it is posters like he and RJ that made this place much more engaging. RIP, BKF.

That guy was entertaining and passionate. Sad when you hear about people passing from the boards and have to remember they were more than a profile pic and a hot take. RIP BKF.

Didn't he lose the bet about Clawson never winning at least 8 games in a season and he had to permanent self-ban himself from posting as a result?

Didn't he lose the bet about Clawson never winning at least 8 games in a season and he had to permanent self-ban himself from posting as a result?

I lost a bet to him on something. Can't remember what it was. Maybe the Obama-Romney election? It was a friendly wager of $50. I lost and had to donate to the ASPCA. And now I still get shit from them every year. Thanks for the cute puppy mailers for life, BKF!

This is very sad news. I knew Bud personally. He was in my suite freshman year. He was a classic American left-leaning liberal with passionately held beliefs. He was also a great guy and a fine friend. RIP Bud.

Condolences. I believe I tangled with him on here and the previous incarnation of wake forums on what I cannot remember. Coaches beating up players? Not sure ...

Back