• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Have to wonder if Boeheim gets gently shown the door.

I doubt it. Syracuse has 1 of the best recruiting classes in the ACC, a top 20 class. Duke, UVA, Syracuse, UNC and FSU in that order are the ACC's top 25 classes. He gets to retire when he wants.

I doubt it. Syracuse has 1 of the best recruiting classes in the ACC, a top 20 class. Duke, UVA, Syracuse, UNC and FSU in that order are the ACC's top 25 classes. He gets to retire when he wants.

Even his good looking younger wife is looking old. He needs to follow Roy and K to the pasture.

He may take a long hard look at what he is doing once his two kids graduate. Coaching/traing has a powerful hold on a lot of men. I could see him do the "retirement tour" in 22-23. He isn't going to retire this year and be the afterthought of the Coach K retirement fest.

There is a 0.0000000% chance that Boeheim retires on anything other than his own terms / timeline. He is a god in central NY. Like 1000x more than Knight or Deano or even K

Holding Miami to 19 points in a half is impressive. BC was able to knock off Va Teach today.

There is a 0.0000000% chance that Boeheim retires on anything other than his own terms / timeline. He is a god in central NY. Like 1000x more than Knight or Deano or even K

He can mow people down in his car and no one bats an eye.

Wow 3 straight offensive rebounds and Caleb Mills has taken back over. That could do it.

Back