Page 41 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142434445465191141 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

I hate dook.

LSU fading more, down big to Vandy at half.

Wonder if Scheyer will skip out on halftime interviews next year. Itís shameful how K gets away with it.

K is such an arrogant ass.

I hate dook.

And I hate that narcissistic vampire head coach even more.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    Virginia back on the bubble? 8-5?
    Uva has two vs Duke, at Miami, at VT. If they win 3 of those 4, sure, they are on the bubble (they wonít)

All but one lost from 19-25 ranked this week. 2 of em lost twice. We jumping up?
    Last edited by plama; 02-05-2022 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    Hubert not going to last long at Carolina getting demolished at home by Duke. Kentucky already beat them by 30 this year in Vegas, can Duke do better?
    Yep. I think they've gotten blown out by every decent team they've played this season. Given that they'll likely lose their most consistently good players after this season they'll be even worse next year. If Scheyer does this to UNC next year Davis will be gone for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    All but one lost from 19-25 ranked this week. 2 of em lost twice. We jumping up?
    Lot of teams unranked but with more points in the coaches poll also with some losses this week as well

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    Yep. I think they've gotten blown out by every decent team they've played this season. Given that they'll likely lose their most consistently good players after this season they'll be even worse next year. If Scheyer does this to UNC next year Davis will be gone for sure.
    Yep. They have no quality wins.

https://twitter.com/MattNorlander/st...28873190830081

https://twitter.com/BrendanRMarks/st...31267702046724

Hubert is Doherty 2.0. Nicer guy but donít think he is a great recruiter and team plays horrible D and not competitive against good teams.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydeac View Post
    Hubert is Doherty 2.0. Nicer guy but donít think he is a great recruiter and team plays horrible D and not competitive against good teams.
    You're probably right, except this time they don't have a Roy Williams waiting in the wings to bail them out. If they do fire Davis after next season, it will be interesting to see who they go after.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydeac View Post
    And doesnít like scouting the other team.

You're probably right, except this time they don't have a Roy Williams waiting in the wings to bail them out. If they do fire Davis after next season, it will be interesting to see who they go after.
    Wes, of course.

Assuming we can secure a bye. Not sure it matters as long as dook is the 1 and we are 2/3.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Is Wake Q1?
    Yes, top 75 away team.

Q1 is top 30 home, top 50 neutral court, top 75 away
    Draxx them sklounst

Miamiís remaining schedule is pretty easy:

GT
    @Wake
    @Louisville
    UVA
    @Pitt
    VT

Iíd be surprised if we beat them out for the 2 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Miamiís remaining schedule is pretty easy:

GT
    @Wake
    @Louisville
    UVA
    @Pitt
    VT

Iíd be surprised if we beat them out for the 2 seed.
    The also have @BC and @Cuse.

A floor of 12 conference wins seems like a lock. So they just have to take one of @WF, UVA, VT, @Cuse to get to 13, which is likely a top-4 seed. They are in a good position, but they are finally getting colder from 3. That should expose their crap defense. They seem like a team ripe for a 1st-round exit of either the ACCT or NCAAT (or both).

Our path to 13 is tougher. Think we have a lock floor of 11. Can we get 2 of - @State, Miami, @Duke, ND, @Clemson. Assuming we will be favored in at least 3 of those, maybe 4 by the time we get to Clemson, cause they have a bunch of Ls coming up.

ND is a mystery to me, nothing jumps off the page looking at their team. They keep winning. We are their toughest remaining game.

ND is a game ahead of Miami and has only 3 road games.

We must beat Miami and ND at home.