• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread - Civ Win. Tejas loses.

I'm watching a science class right now and a bunch of kids are trying to convince our Italian exchange student that Myrtle Beach seafood is better than Italian seafood and it is probably my favorite moment as a teacher.

he's out there performing exorcisms and fighting vampires and stuff i assume

at least that's how i picture the tejas i knew in college as a man of the cloth

This is half true. Would be way better if I was a vampire hunter too

I don’t get the juice hate

dont like Gouda or dv7

I never can read jtp

gooner is squeaky clean

I'm watching a science class right now and a bunch of kids are trying to convince our Italian exchange student that Myrtle Beach seafood is better than Italian seafood and it is probably my favorite moment as a teacher.

Someone has never had two for one crab legs at Capt O’Landers

I don't understand the love people have for Crab Legs or why they eat them at Myrtle Beach as if they are fresh.

Maybe this is why Tejas has aa'd himself recently. His entry into this game has been hella bad bro.

Also, I don't want to sound like some elitist that doesn't enjoy deep fried clamstrips.

Toogs - Gouda, Creamy, Gooner
Gouda - Mako, Tejas
Juice - Toogs, JTP, DV7, JMan
Townie - Juice
JTP - Townie

Everyone has voted. About an hour left.

I haven’t until now. ***juice***

Do we have a juice claim? Still 20 min but slow round

My day blew up on me pretty fast. Had to push 5 prospective customers away due to supply chain bull shit. Thanks Brandon !

Toogs - Gouda, Creamy, Gooner
Gouda - Mako, Blue
Juice - Toogs, JTP, DV7, JMan, Ph
Townie - Juice
JTP - Townie

Back