• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

Non-game observation - you folks pay a hell of a lot more attention to the commercials than I do. I use those breaks to check the phone, grab a snack or just zone out and take a breath during a stressful game. Who gives a crap about the my pillow guy...or the Tac Shaver? Just tune it out!

I think Mark Richt had some substantial health problems that he is effected by. He has been positive for most of the season about the Deacs.

With 2:39 to play if we run the ball at their 30, worst case scenario we are up 17-6 at half

Sam has to pull it together in the 2nd half. The defense was STRONG for 28 minutes but I'm afraid the last 2 minutes of the half will be indicative of the 2nd half.

Richt is very sick and it happened fast. So sad.

Broadcast team acts like NC State is dominating the game. Return changed momentum but for 1.5 quarters Pack was being dominated.

Welp, the meltdown is on. How do you not kick the fucking ball out of the end zone.

Absolutely pathetic. Just kick it out of bounds and give it to them at the 40.

Do we just start kicking it out of bounds?

Back