• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

He’s still by far the best looking QB is college football. Also, I’m impressed enough people stayed to rush the field. Much better student crowd than usual.

He’s in top 4 for best looking WF QBs: Elkins, Riley, Mcglamry and Sam, in no particular order. But this years dance team is best in WF history for sure.

Anytime people are rude about our stadium I remind them we have 5,000 undergrads and have a 35,000 seat stadium. Proportionally- State “should” have a stadium that seats 175,000. In reality- they have a stadium that seats about 55,000. So we have a 20% of the students they do but 65% of the stadium size? This isn’t even taking into account fact that they have much more bandwagon fans than we do who didn’t go there and most of their alums are in NC still and ours are spread out nationally. Put that in your pipe and smoke it

You would lose state fans halfway through your explanation.

He’s in top 4 for best looking WF QBs: Elkins, Riley, Mcglamry and Sam, in no particular order. But this years dance team is best in WF history for sure.

Yeah Sam can get it anytime he wants. All he has to do is ask. The dance team looks way cuter than I remember in years past and plus their outfits are the best designed I’ve ever seen since I’ve been going to wake games.

NC State hasn't won the ACC Championsip in either football or basketball since 1987. That's 34 years and counting. One of only two P5 schools who haven't won a major sport conference championship in over 30 years.

Wake has three ACC Championships since then. One football and two basketball.

I think they also haven't won an ACC baseball title since 1992. Between football, men's basketball, and baseball that's truly an epic record of sports futility over three decades. No wonder they seem so bitter and defensive all the time.

I think they also haven't won an ACC baseball title since 1992. Between football, men's basketball, and baseball that's truly an epic record of sports futility over three decades. No wonder they seem so bitter and defensive all the time.

That’s crazy - they did had a string of good runs in ACC Tourney (back when it meant something)- for like 5-7 years in late 90’s/early 2000’s with Herb Sendek. They would be like the 5 seed and end up playing on Sunday only to face either a very good UNC, Duke, or Maryland team.

Ok. What is the song that blares from our Jumbotron when the opponent has third down. It’s in my head and I can’t get it out !!!!!!

Did they make an announcement after the first TD that Hartman now has the most passing TDs in school history?

Watched on TV.

Great game. the onside kick did not go 10 yards.

I might get some Alien tape.

F%&k Mike Lindell and his stupid pillow.

Go Deacs!

Ok. What is the song that blares from our Jumbotron when the opponent has third down. It’s in my head and I can’t get it out !!!!!!

They played Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes quite a bit on big 3rd downs. Got the sidelines and students (and me) hype for sure. I also like the NFL Films theme with the super aggressive chimes. That's been a staple since the Orange Bowl year.

They played Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes quite a bit on big 3rd downs. Got the sidelines and students (and me) hype for sure. I also like the NFL Films theme with the super aggressive chimes. That's been a staple since the Orange Bowl year.

It was a freakin' 4 hour dance party on Saturday. I loved it.

Did they make an announcement after the first TD that Hartman now has the most passing TDs in school history?

I didn't hear but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Wouldn't be shocked if that was intentional from Clawson and Hartman. Focus on beating state.

The Cincinnati Reds of the ACC, oof

Also, I mean, Hartman is definitely hot. I prefer the stubble to the beard, but either way that's a prime cut of man.

Also, I mean, Hartman is definitely hot. I prefer the stubble to the beard, but either way that's a prime cut of man.

Yeah, he's a lot cuter without the beard. Let's rank all 14 starting ACC quarterbacks by looks. Face and body edition.

Back