• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, she's his beard, right?

Apparently they’ve been married 25 years so that’s impressive commitment if so. Also he was a Broadway actor at the time it seems so she really had some impressive foresight.

I had a grandparent leave each grandkid $50k when they passed. That helped jumpstart things. Very fortunate in that regard.

One key for us is we will eat stuff like boxed pasta with cheap sauce($5 dinner), and breakfast for dinner and that kind of thing usually 3 or 4 days a week. I'll grill chicken or salmon and veggies here and there($15 dinner). That allows us to go out and have some more freedom to spend money on nicer, fun dinners and date nights a couple nights a week too.

Yeah we def spend too much money living that Palma life. But we also don’t have kids which allows a lot of leeway in fucking around.

I am a big problem solver and I struggle a lot when my wife is venting about stuff. I just want to give advice to help her fix her problem, but that is not what she is looking for. Been hard to suppress that instinct.

I prefer to fix a problem as well. Wife and I have a similar dynamic. She does not want me to "fix" her problems. She just wants to vent.

This is timely since I got some advice the other day about it. A friend said he began asking "am I providing support or are we problem solving?" Or something like that. I am hoping this will help me reframe my own responses.

I definitely need to reel in the pandemic spending. I don’t know if it was work stress and life stress, the idea that there’s a another in your face entity that wants to kill you or what but the last year and half have been the opposite of that Americans are saving more than ever chat. Just raining money at every opportunity Palma style. Though the market is up so much and since I’m a normal human being and don’t invest in blocks of silver it’s probably saving gains anyways no matter what I do.

I prefer to fix a problem as well. Wife and I have a similar dynamic. She does not want me to "fix" her problems. She just wants to vent.

This is timely since I got some advice the other day about it. A friend said he began asking "am I providing support or are we problem solving?" Or something like that. I am hoping this will help me reframe my own responses.

I'll have to use this, I am also in the camp of wanting to fix the problem but that not being what she wants

I definitely need to reel in the pandemic spending. I don’t know if it was work stress and life stress, the idea that there’s a another in your face entity that wants to kill you or what but the last year and half have been the opposite of that Americans are saving more than ever chat. Just raining money at every opportunity Palma style. Though the market is up so much and since I’m a normal human being and don’t invest in blocks of silver it’s probably saving gains anyways no matter what I do.

U no like shiny ?

I'll have to use this, I am also in the camp of wanting to fix the problem but that not being what she wants

Just frustrate her to the point where she’s forced to
agree with your solution and admits she’s just being difficult

What is the difference between "dartsndeacs" and "stugotz"?

According to BetMGM, a bettor this summer placed a $204,149 bet on Ohtani to win the MVP at -5,000 odds. The bet would pay a net $4,083.

what kind of ridiculous wager is this

I have also learned to mask my “bro, why you so torn up about such insignificant shit” face. That was definitely a relationship game changer. Because what’s petty to one can be life shattering for another.

FEYrF_pXIAA1X7t.jpg

I have also learned to mask my “bro, why you so torn up about such insignificant shit” face. That was definitely a relationship game changer. Because what’s petty to one can be life shattering for another women.

FIFY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back