• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear about the non-binary gold prospector?
I heard they made a fortune in them/their hills.

Damn townie. Is this your first dad joke or were you an early adopter? Happened to watch the desus & Mero interview with Dave Grohl yesterday. The kid Mero said something like "I love a good dad joke. I don't care if it lands. Just shoot your shot. Someone may get it." For the record this hit with me.

I told my kids that we could play anything they wanted to until the game started. We are currently playing hotel. I checked into my bedroom and they covered me up, turned on college gameday, and I ordered a beer and snacks from room service while the maid cleans my room.

I told my kids that we could play anything they wanted to until the game started. We are currently playing hotel. I checked into my bedroom and they covered me up, turned on college gameday, and I ordered a beer and snacks from room service while the maid cleans my room.

Best game ever

The kids steal games from Bluey all the time. I’m not sure there’s anyone in the world that has done more for parents than whoever created Bluey.

Haha right, I was gonna ask if it was from that, was thinking about the "doctor" game where the dad just got to lie there and sleep.

Is the sports board going to be unbearable today? Likely.

I can only live post like one or two games a year. They are awful.

Strickland is the worst

All four douchebags picked Clemson. Who the fuck listens to 21 pilots?

Same. There is a ton on entertainment in there and the more I drink the better it gets.

Like I’m unhealthily emotionally invested in Wake Forest athletics, but whoo boy some of them folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back