• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Dad just said that the only positive thing about segregation was that he never would’ve been a star athlete of Winston had integrated before he graduated high school.

My dad just said he has no plans to drive over on Christmas Day and does not care if he sees his grandkids open their presents on Christmas morning.

I can tell there is going to be a conversation on the way home.

My dad just said he has no plans to drive over on Christmas Day and does not care if he sees his grandkids open their presents on Christmas morning.

I can tell there is going to be a conversation on the way home.

Kind of get it from his perspective tbh

Having mimosas and French toast with my family and my mom just told my brother that he’s “becoming a big old fat man”. Shit is getting real this thanksgiving.

lol mom bringing the hammer

CT number: onward to page 65!

Yeah, I had to close the app during the second half of the basketball game last night. Game threads are great as long as the team is winning.

The game thread is safe space for people to vent their frustration and joy during games. Otherwise people would be breaking remotes and annoying their wives.

Feel free to start the rainbow game thread though.

I will never get over the, we need to only talk about this game, one game at a time, need to focus. No, get fucked you have no outcome on the game you can talk about the ACC championship, the bowl game, opening day next year, the 2030 ACC championship, anything you want.

I will never get over the, we need to only talk about this game, one game at a time, need to focus. No, get fucked you have no outcome on the game you can talk about the ACC championship, the bowl game, opening day next year, the 2030 ACC championship, anything you want.

In other words ya digged the running the table thread

Just cause then people look really stupid when it doesn't come true

first day in awhile where I can account for every waking minute. Wake game, followed by having my best friends' kids over for the first time to play pinball, Suns vs Nets going for win #16, ending with heading to the bar to shoot darts with a buddy I haven't seen in a couple months. Ususally I've got ample ain't doing shit time in my day.

Just went over to my neighbors’ house during halftime to check out their kitchen.

Looks like I Better get back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back