Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2011

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

  1. #1421
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    I have an incredibly long middle finger though, and I think the shock value always have a me a few minutes to get away:

    My dick looks like a pile of raw hamburger with Birdman posting all these freakshow hand pics.

  2. #1422
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,416
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Itís probably just the inner snowflake sjw in me, but Iím a little uncomfortable with the frequency of the word thug being thrown around in the LSU game thread.
    Yeah, that was a tough one for me.

    I don't think "thug" is a particularly troubling word, but in that context it was definitely a little rough.

    Will Wade certainly has a type, though... Not sure you could argue otherwise.

  3. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Yeah I'm not flipping anyone off ever in my car much less pulling over to talk to anybody. People are crazy man, and there's a pretty lethal combination of meth addiction and firearm ownership where I live.
    Man, who are you telling. I'm in Yadkin County. His car was too nice for meth, though. I assumed he was armed and I'm sure he made the assumption I was too.

  4. #1424
    Holy shit ATS you were absolutely not kidding about the 63 content. Just a bunch of torturous interpretations of what does or does not count as an agent. Canít wait for this shit to be over.

  5. #1425
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,416
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    About once every six months my wife asks me to help her lose weight and hold her accountable to a diet and exercise plan. This is inevitably a no one situation for me. Iím scared.
    My wife just told me that we need to eat better.

    She said we, but it's pretty obvious that she didn't mean we.

  6. #1426
    I was unaware that skinny and I are almost neighbors.

  7. #1427
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    My wife just told me that we need to eat better.

    She said we, but it's pretty obvious that she didn't mean we.
    My work pants fit much tighter coming into work today than they did when I last donned them.

  8. #1428
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    I have an incredibly long middle finger though, and I think the shock value always have a me a few minutes to get away:

    It looks like itís having trouble staying hard, better get some of those gas station Triple PowerZen Big D energy pills from Donkey Doug and reinvigorate yourself.

  9. #1429
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,416
    That bend looks a little like Peyronie's disease to me.

  10. #1430
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    My work pants fit much tighter coming into work today than they did when I last donned them.
    Thereís an old saying in OGBoards, I know itís in ACCBoards, probably in OGBoards, that says ďeat less, pants fit fatty.Ē

  11. #1431
    good lord birdman lookin like giannis
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  12. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    It looks like itís having trouble staying hard, better get some of those gas station Triple PowerZen Big D energy pills from Donkey Doug and reinvigorate yourself.
    Fuck me, I love me some gas station dick pills.

    Like, I fucking love that we live in a country where that's a thing. The market has spoken, and it's calling loud and clear for gas station dick pills.

  13. #1433
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I was unaware that skinny and I are almost neighbors.
    Western YC.

  14. #1434
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnydeac View Post
    Western YC.
    NW bumfuck wilkes but work not too far from your county line.

  15. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    NW bumfuck wilkes but work not too far from your county line.
    Sweet. I'm about 2 miles from SHS.

  16. #1436
    you guys should get together and distill some moonshine or molest kayakers or something

  17. #1437
    (note that was intended to be entirely in jest. i have no idea if there's a river near there.)

  18. #1438
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    28th out of 63 is I'm sure fair enough

    I don't really understand Death Valley so high here but otherwise, a lot of majesty on this list!

  19. #1439
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    (note that was intended to be entirely in jest. i have no idea if there's a river near there.)
    A river near Yadkin county? I wonder what they could name it? Just kidding, I assume you aren't from NC. I've heard rumors that mako swims 6 miles per day against the current in the Yadkin.

  20. #1440
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnydeac View Post
    A river near Yadkin county? I wonder what they could name it? Just kidding, I assume you aren't from NC. I've heard rumors that mako swims 6 miles per day against the current in the Yadkin.
    Does this make all of the towns in yadkin county cities on the rise? They have a river!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •