Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2011

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

  1. #1681
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    Mario Lopez seems like a guy who will move some copper fit
    lol, he would prob do it now.
    Last edited by PaddyWF; 12-01-2021 at 01:15 AM.

  2. #1682
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,416
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    Wife walked in just now as Carter Whitt was taking a shot "So you're watching women's basketball?"

    Need a bigger TV
    There was a moment during the game last night where they showed Carter going to the bench and then panned a row behind him to one of the females who works with the team and they had the same hair (and expression). Felt intentional.

  3. #1683
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    There was a moment during the game last night where they showed Carter going to the bench and then panned a row behind him to one of the females who works with the team and they had the same hair (and expression). Felt intentional.
    I saw that woman and was legit confused why Whitt had changed into a white polo.

  4. #1684
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,416


    BOOM!*

    *Can't legally say "Dyn-O-Mite", but we'll post it on the fake wall behind me.

  5. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I saw that woman and was legit confused why Whitt had changed into a white polo.
    I noticed that too and was like wtf is that his sister?? Eerily similar appearance.

  6. #1686
    You know what's a lot of fun the day after your team only scores 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game? Coming in to work and having every student and teacher ask you how you only scored 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game.

  7. #1687
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    You know what's a lot of fun the day after your team only scores 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game? Coming in to work and having every student and teacher ask you how you only scored 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game.
    “I didn’t just score 26, I didn’t take a single shot. Ask your classmates. Are these the men with which I am to go to war? How’s your shot?Fuck it, POP QUIZ!”

  8. #1688
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    47,056
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    We held a team to 32 points tonight. And lost by 6. 10-45 shooting. 1-20 from 3.

    And prior to this season, people thought my strength was as an offensive coach.
    Tell me you play 6 minute quarters.

  9. #1689
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    11,416
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    We held a team to 32 points tonight. And lost by 6. 10-45 shooting. 1-20 from 3.

    And prior to this season, people thought my strength was as an offensive coach.
    Way to prove 'em wrong!

  10. #1690
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    You know what's a lot of fun the day after your team only scores 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game? Coming in to work and having every student and teacher ask you how you only scored 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game.
    POP QUIZ!

    (on motivational speech: "Coffee is for closers.")

  11. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    You know what's a lot of fun the day after your team only scores 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game? Coming in to work and having every student and teacher ask you how you only scored 26 points in a varsity men's basketball game.

  12. #1692
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  13. #1693
    I miss driving a forklift. That was my favorite job ever.

  14. #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I miss driving a forklift. That was my favorite job ever.
    one of my favorite jobs was working in a grocery store throwing around produce in the giant fridge. just some guys being dudes

  15. #1695
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I miss driving a forklift. That was my favorite job ever.
    truth

  16. #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I miss driving a forklift. That was my favorite job ever.
    You’re a teacher, you probably could make equal pay driving a forklift, make the career jump!

  17. #1697
    Line cook in a restaurant was a lot of fun. I miss those days.

  18. #1698
    The Pumpfaker TimmyClutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Texas Forever
    Posts
    2,211
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnydeac View Post
    Line cook in a restaurant was a lot of fun. I miss those days.
    Oh ya, being hot as hell, rushing around getting screamed at, burning my hands. Met some really interesting people, learned alot about jail and improved my spanish. Also heavy cream is the key to every recipe in South Carolina.

    Lifeguard or security at a concert venue, those are the jobs I miss. That and being a government contractor.

  19. #1699
    I miss working as the sailing coordinator at a summer camp at the beach. That was fun as hell

  20. #1700
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    49,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    You’re a teacher, you probably could make equal pay driving a forklift, make the career jump!
    probably more, especially right now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •