Page 1 of 101 1234561151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 2011

Thread: CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

  1. #1

    CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

    helloo
    Last edited by TenaciousKory; 11-27-2021 at 04:12 PM.
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  2. #2
    I donít want to win a chat thread. Seems like too much responsibility. Makes me nervous.
    Birds are real.

  3. #3
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  4. #4
    Before starting to post on the chat thread each day you must share how the previous days posts made you feel.

  5. #5
    Kory congratulations on finally taking down the chat thread patriarchy

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner View Post
    Kory congratulations on finally taking down the chat thread patriarchy
    thank you for sharing your truth
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  7. #7
    imma need some kind of primer on foucault in order to effectively participate for the next few weeks

  8. #8
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    48,180
    win

  9. #9
    My Reign started on 8-16-21 and ended over 90 days later.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    imma need some kind of primer on foucault in order to effectively participate for the next few weeks
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  11. #11
    I feel sadness that ITC needs to embrace that he too is a weirdo and needs to let it out instead of keeping it bottled up inside and post his hot sports takes, I feel sadness that a lot of you are either constipated or require the use of the bathroom to generate time to yourself. I feel sadness that RSF hides his own failures and insecurities through attacking others to make himself feel better. I am a chat thread poster and I feel sad.

  12. #12
    Hibachi is a great once-a-year outing as diggler (?) said. We havenít been since before the pandemic so somewhat overdue.

  13. #13
    Palma isnít really going to stop eating out at fancy restaurants people come on.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    I feel sadness that ITC needs to embrace that he too is a weirdo and needs to let it out instead of keeping it bottled up inside and post his hot sports takes, I feel sadness that a lot of you are either constipated or require the use of the bathroom to generate time to yourself. I feel sadness that RSF hides his own failures and insecurities through attacking others to make himself feel better. I am a chat thread poster and I feel sad.
    thank you for sharing your truth
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  15. #15
    Iím usually a cocktail drinker before/during/after dinner even if others are getting wine.

  16. #16
    And finally WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK is the deal with mako having a live snake just slithering all over his house. Holy shit I wouldnít be able to sleep for a second, harmless or not.

  17. #17
    I think we were posting about Cold Mountain in the last CT and I didn't plan on getting any or at least seeking it out on day of release as I have in the past. But then wife went to the store after work last night and got 4 6-packs, so there we go. I went in to the store this morning to get my booster and they had a decent amount left. guess the hype is dying down because by mid-afternoon release day each Ingles used to run through its full pallet. Maybe it's because it's in sixers this year instead of 12-packs only.

  18. #18
    literature: I'm reading Hinton Als' White Girls

    anybody read it?

    anybody read Ben Lerner?

  19. #19
    I do like how itís so on brand that everyone was just pretty much like mako gonna mako and moved on.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    My Reign started on 8-16-21 and ended over 90 days later.
    And now his watch has ended

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •