• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 6: Oregon State Beavers: Friday 9:30 pm - CBS Sports Network DirecTV Ch. 221

They are driving to the basket with zero resistance. This reminds me of the last few years.

Hard to say zero resistance when the refs have called fouls on several drives.

Paint D leaves a lot to be desired since it’s non existent.

So much for thinking we might have a decent team. First real test of the year and we are the brink of a total collapse

So much for playing through adversity. Just begotten more adversity.

Wake needs to wake up and play the last five minutes like the did the first five.

Not sure how they get back enough momentum to switch this around. Not understanding how you punish Sy by early shot selection to the pint of watching Marsh try to function in this situation.

Seems like Sy should have come in the Walton with the 4th foul. I get sending a message, but not with the game hanging in the balance.

It’s unfortunate we got our hopes up yet again. Shit program that will never recover.

We cannot handle pressure, at all.

Not sure how they get back enough momentum to switch this around. Not understanding how you punish Sy by early shot selection to the pint of watching Marsh try to function in this situation.

I agree with your second sentence but it’s only two points.

You can't mess around when you are trying to rebuild support for the program. I feel Forbes opened the door for this one.

You can't mess around when you are trying to rebuild support for the program. I feel Forbes opened the door for this one.

That lineup at the end of the first with McCray, Whitt, and Marsh at the same time was a bit too early to be messing around like we had it won. We needed more points then obviously.

Back