• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 6: Oregon State Beavers: Friday 9:30 pm - CBS Sports Network DirecTV Ch. 221

You can't mess around when you are trying to rebuild support for the program. I feel Forbes opened the door for this one.

True but winning a game like this when we had to come back can do a lot for a confidence too. Obviously that wasn’t Forbes purpose but it could be a silver lining. We just got to win it.

We have like 12 or 13 fouls. Tons of touch fouls away from the basket. Seems like they are calling it a lot tighter on our side.

That lineup at the end of the first with McCray, Whitt, and Marsh at the same time was a bit too early to be messing around like we had it won. We needed more points then obviously.

That wasn’t when it fell apart.

We were up 20 with 16min to go.

We have like 12 or 13 fouls. Tons of touch fouls away from the basket. Seems like they are calling it a lot tighter on our side.

idk they are attacking the basket and have only attempted 1 outside shot when the shot clock ran out.

Can't believe there was no call on Williams last miss on a drive. Lot of contact.

That lineup at the end of the first with McCray, Whitt, and Marsh at the same time was a bit too early to be messing around like we had it won. We needed more points then obviously.

Exactly, if I'm the Oregon coach I would have told my team that Wake clearly thinks the game is won. Makes no sense, I don't think McRray and Marsh got any time outside the last 5-10 min of earlier games.

This is another lower tier ACC team. I hope Forbes is the coach to move us up. Having serious doubts after watching this train wreck in the second half. Forbes has just stood there and watched his team be taken apart. Kind of reminds me of our last coach

Forbes needs to learn that at Wake Forest, no lead is ever safe

We can’t lose to a team that airballed that badly.

This is another lower tier ACC team. I hope Forbes is the coach to move us up. Having serious doubts after watching this train wreck in the second half. Forbes has just stood there and watched his team be taken apart. Kind of reminds me of our last coach

ID10T error. #hottakes

Forbes has a body of work that is in no way comparable to that guy.

All I keep seeing on the bottom of the screen is that Illinois has someone named Cockburn.

Back