• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Championship - looking for and discussing Tickets and Accomodations

Is the ticket window for tomorrow totally busted now? I was going to see the options there before hitting the secondary market. If the allotment is "gone" - does the school get more block tix or it was first come first served and now we are on our own?

I have everything else booked at this point.

Is the ticket window for tomorrow totally busted now? I was going to see the options there before hitting the secondary market. If the allotment is "gone" - does the school get more block tix or it was first come first served and now we are on our own?

I have everything else booked at this point.

Sounds like the school is done. Pushing purchasers to the secondary market.

This is exactly what I did. Six tickets for ~ $240. Hard to beat that price.

Of course throw in flight. Car. Hotel. Hopefully two rounds at Old North State. And there's 2 grand. But I wouldn't miss it for the world.

If you need to fill out a foursome at Old North State... dm me :cool:

Anyone know what section student tickets are in?

I saw it on Wake's site, so worth double checking there, but I think they're putting students in 118-121 and the band is in 121. The only reason why I'm pretty sure about this is because I bought tickets in 119 and am getting ready to feel like an old fart all game.

Of course throw in flight. Car. Hotel. Hopefully two rounds at Old North State. And there's 2 grand. But I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I’m looking at around $1500 for a solo trip. Happy to do it. Peach, Gator, or Cheez-It would be much cheaper so don’t mind at all.

I’ll catch up with you there.

I’m looking at around $1500 for a solo trip. Happy to do it. Peach, Gator, or Cheez-It would be much cheaper so don’t mind at all.

I'm running solo for this one too :)
Definitely can't wait to see you. It's been too long. Hopefully my roommate D will be flying in too. Mini reunion. Super Pumped

If you need to fill out a foursome at Old North State... dm me :cool:

I'm hoping that we can even get on. Apparently they are closed on Monday so my buddy is supposed to know something tomorrow. He's a McConnell golf member in Eastern NC - it's a nice perk to play courses around the state with one membership.

Go Deacs!

I'm running solo for this one too :)
Definitely can't wait to see you. It's been too long. Hopefully my roommate D will be flying in too. Mini reunion. Super Pumped

Oh man. Been forever since I've seen D. That'd be great.

I'm at $1,500 just for this game. Hotel was like $375/night with fees close to the stadium and flight was $700. Nuts.

I'm at $1,500 just for this game. Hotel was like $375/night with fees close to the stadium and flight was $700. Nuts.
I panicked when flights were $700+ for me too, but somehow managed to book with a minimum of frequent flyer points on American (15k round trip). So like $11 in fees.

Damn, good deal. I went through stub hub and won’t disclose what I paid each for my five including Ticketmaster fees…

any word on the pregame wake event? Heard it might be sold out.

Damn, good deal. I went through stub hub and won’t disclose what I paid each for my five including Ticketmaster fees…

any word on the pregame wake event? Heard it might be sold out.

They tweeted that over 1,300 tickets were sold for the party so far and tickets are still available.

There is a block of 11 tix section 516 first row for $73/ticket plus fees on Ticketmaster. I only need 4-6. Anyone interested in breaking this up with me?

Back