• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: Northwestern Wildcats @ LJVM: 9 pm ESPNU Tuesday

180 seconds of watching and #13 of ours is very awkward physically

yeesh

Jesus that was a horrible end to the half. Thank god Daivien made that 3. Northwestern is not very good, we need to win this game.

Unfortunate we forgot how to play defense or rebound in the last 2 min. Big shot from Williamson for momentum at least. Wake should be winning this by 15.

I kind of feel like no one on this team should be shooting besides Jake, Davien, and Alondes.

Top 3 options, without a doubt.

But it takes more than that. And the offense requires everyone to take open looks (and knock them down occasionally).

Does anyone else feel like maybe we rely on our 3 point shooting too much? I mean I’m very happy how we’re shooting from deep, but do we have a good plan B? This is why I’d like for us to have a dominant big man. Hoping Marsh grows into that role.

Does anyone else feel like maybe we rely on our 3 point shooting too much? I mean I’m very happy how we’re shooting from deep, but do we have a good plan B? This is why I’d like for us to have a dominant big man. Hoping Marsh grows into that role.

For sure. It’s one of the main reasons we lost the LSU game.

We need a real post player. Walton obviously is not it so at this point we are working with what we have. I do like our ball movement though.

Williams with 8/7/3 at the half. LaRavia with 10 on 4-5, 2-2. Mucius and Williams also have 2 threes each.

Team is 8-16 from deep and 5-14 inside the arc. Really need to finish better.

NW is only shooting 13-35 (37%). Felt like more.

Decent first half. Hitting three's but not much inside. Ball movement has been decent. Active on defense but getting burned when help results in leaving someone open. Not much from the bench extending starter minutes. Starters seemed to lose a step the final three minutes.

I’m feeling less good about our depth.

I like Sy, even though that was a rough first half.

After that?

Need Hildreth to be more of a slasher given Alondes is the only one really able to penetrate. Otherwise, we’re just jacking up threes.

Holy shit these commercials on ESPNU.

Not really intended for those that might actually be the age of someone attending any kind of U.

Starters are playing a lot of minutes. Sy imploded and Forbes doesn’t trust Hildreth or Whitt right now. WF played tired in the last 2 minutes of the half

09e3794a0a56e09ab5d2a9df351bd371.jpg

Had to share this one with y’all - apparently this is what the Screamin Demons are giving out to the student section now (there’s info about starters on the back). It’s not Cameron Crazy level stuff thankfully. Priority needs to be asses in seats tho

Manning team all over again. The middle 5-6 minutes of a basketball game are extremely important and we get fucking wrecked by any team with a pulse.

Back