• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

I just got mine for me (Class of 82) and my elder son (Class of 2004) via some app that lets you load them into your Apple Wallet. I have no status with the Deacon Club any more, so mine are in Section 237, which seems to be pretty high up but close to midfield. I don't really care, I just want to go to the game with my son. We can watch the replay when we get back to Beaufort. Go Deacs!

I just got mine for me (Class of 82) and my elder son (Class of 2004) via some app that lets you load them into your Apple Wallet. I have no status with the Deacon Club any more, so mine are in Section 237, which seems to be pretty high up but close to midfield. I don't really care, I just want to go to the game with my son. We can watch the replay when we get back to Beaufort. Go Deacs!

That’s not high up. You’ll be good!

Will he enroll and be ready in two weeks ?

I just bought my tickets for the game and the event the night before. I'm going to assume my 5 month old doesn't need a ticket to either event. Club level was sold out for the Wake allotment so I went through Ticketmaster.

What are people's plans for parking? I have not seen anything on how to get parking. I know there are lots around the stadium and Tailgaters.

I just bought my tickets for the game and the event the night before. I'm going to assume my 5 month old doesn't need a ticket to either event. Club level was sold out for the Wake allotment so I went through Ticketmaster.

What are people's plans for parking? I have not seen anything on how to get parking. I know there are lots around the stadium and Tailgaters.

Our group bought passes in Lot J through this site: https://www.taxslayergatorbowl.com/tickets-parking/buy-parking-pass/
We plan to be out there around 7:30 a.m.

Here's an all-inclusive tailgate that includes the option to get a parking pass.

He doesn't need to learn anything. Just handoff to the RBs and do a few runs himself.

Can a transfer enroll and play before the semester starts? What's the rule for Greyshirts? I seem to remember basketball transfers starting to play after the fall semester ends but before the spring semester starts (i.e. christmas break) but I could be wrong.

Can a transfer enroll and play before the semester starts? What's the rule for Greyshirts? I seem to remember basketball transfers starting to play after the fall semester ends but before the spring semester starts (i.e. christmas break) but I could be wrong.

That rule applied to basketball player transfers who were on scholarship, already enrolled in school and sitting their transfer year. As already enrolled students, they remain students through the break between semesters. That was a reasonably fair way of having the student athlete transfer sit out a season of competition.

With the instant eligibility rule, I believe the transfer has to be officially enrolled in school to compete. Most schools only officially enroll students at the beginning of a semester (quarter) or summer session. Most have a grace period (usually a few weeks long) after the beginning of each enrollment date.

Net result is that Greyshirts and transfers won't be eligible until official start of spring semester, sometime in January.

I have a piece of the goalpost from when we beat South Carolina, 20-19, to end a 19 game losing streak (1963 ?).

Wydermyer is a stud. I bet he was licking his chops about the chance to play against the Wake defense in his last game before the NFL draft, but once the QB left he said screw it.

Texas A&M is about to look at what's left of their roster and pause football activities for COVID until next season.

Back