• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vaccine or negative test requirement for bball games starting next week

Good. I’ll have no problem because I’m vaxxed up baby!!! The anti vax crowd can go cry somewhere else

Who knew so many cucks were on here?

You and other unvaxxed people are going to be sitting by yourself watching everyone else have fun.

Are all wake students required to get vaccinated?

My daughter is at Oberlin and they mandated boosters.

All WF students, faculty and staff were required to be vaxxed for the Fall. They are all required to be boosted before Spring.

You and other unvaxxed people are going to be sitting by yourself watching everyone else have fun.

There are so many ways to go with this given the “cuck” comment. Maybe he’s just mad because his wife is out having fun in places that require a vax card.

Honestly, they should just cancel the season since there are over 100,000 children in serious condition from the virus. If people really cared about their fellow citizen, they should support vaccination in every single citizen including new born babies.

We just gonna let this comment slide under the radar?

What, exactly, is "serious condition" and where did you get that figure?

That's an actual question because it seems like a completely made up figure given the rate of hospitalization for kids is between like 1 to 4 in 100,000 (depending on age).

For the record, I see no issue with requiring proof of vaccination to attend the basketball game. I don't think it will really do anything to stop the spread, but if it makes people feel better that's fine. Everyone at least knows the rules and can make their own decision.

Ah, I just saw the Sotomayor comment... Assuming Wakegrad was just making a joke.

Cucks aren’t in ICU units or on vents. Proud to be a cuck. Better than a dead schmuck.

CDC data week of Dec 25-Jan 1 for rate of hospitalization from COVID by age group:
0-4 yrs -- 4.3/100,000 population
5-17 yrs -- 1.1/100,000 population
18-29 -- 3.5
30-39 -- 4.8
40-49 -- 4.3
50-64 -- 7.4
65+ -- 14.7

Cucks aren’t in ICU units or on vents. Proud to be a cuck. Better than a dead schmuck.

Sure they are. I've been to two funerals in the past 6 months. One was 63 and the other 46.

Both fully vaccinated.

And before you jump down my throat.... I am fully vaccinated. Stop being a simpleton.

If everyone there has to have proof of vaccination, why are the masks necessary?

It’s proof of vaccination OR a negative test. So presumably the masks are to make sure the anti-vaxxers that show up with a negative test stay safe because other people care about them even though they don’t care about anyone else.

Anecdotal evidence isn’t science.

Last edited:
So that's smart, now all the 'vaccinated' can spread the virus to the other vaccinated, so they can feel "safe"...

Back