• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vaccine or negative test requirement for bball games starting next week

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Just got this email

bda136d9ab02109592adc54ba23f60cc.jpg

Oh boy. Buckle up.

Hopefully that puts a dent in the Wal-Mart Duke crowd.

I guess we figure people are going to show up for the dook game. Up until now social distancing was possible.

I guess we figure people are going to show up for the dook game. Up until now social distancing was possible.

Also first game after beginning of spring semester. And huge surge of cases from omicron.

Good. Now take it one step further and just require vaccination.

Not gong to debate, but I saw an interview today for a company that tested everyone and 30% of the positives were vaccinated. To get back into the US, last week, I had to have a negative test despite being boosted.

Good luck getting that negative test. No at home tests to be found and we did a PCR on Sunday and the lab still hasn't given us a result 5 days later.. apparently they are backed up.

Honestly, they should just cancel the season since there are over 100,000 children in serious condition from the virus. If people really cared about their fellow citizen, they should support vaccination in every single citizen including new born babies.

Good luck getting that negative test. No at home tests to be found and we did a PCR on Sunday and the lab still hasn't given us a result 5 days later.. apparently they are backed up.

Now I see the brilliance of Currie, no tests available, but come if you are vaccinated. He basically just made it a vaccine only game with no political fall out.

Not gong to debate, but I saw an interview today for a company that tested everyone and 30% of the positives were vaccinated. To get back into the US, last week, I had to have a negative test despite being boosted.

For sure but they won’t overwhelm the healthcare system. If it was just spreading amidst a vaxxed population then no one would give a shit.

Glad to see Wake do the right thing. Hopefully other schools do the same.

Are all wake students required to get vaccinated?

My daughter is at Oberlin and they mandated boosters.

Back