• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to seeing how they integrate OGBoards into the MCU via post-credit scene !

I have no interest in eating vegan, but I do shoot for going vegetarian/pescatarian on weeknights and saving meat for the weekends.

OgBoards2 will be in the metaverse way before ogboard1

I bet you'd be surprised how many things have milk, eggs, butter, lard, gelatin, etc. as ingredients or were tested on animals.

I guess, but I eat pretty vegan most of the time and am more or less vegetarian

it's not hard

I haven't intentionally eaten a terrestrial vertebrate in over 9 years and I have the biggest hands and longest toes here. If I can do it, so can you.

ugh, there are so many tasty terrestial vertebrates though, it would take awhile for my brain to forget about how good those things are

As climate change creates disaster after disaster the biggest one is the explosion of tick populations and associated alpha gal syndrome, thanks Brandon!

the future of food is bugs

c'mon elon musk make bugs tasty

impossible meat in all forms other than burgers is delicious and you should all try it. i legit can't tell the difference in chili, spaghetti, etc. Had vegetarian chili and lasagna this week without sacrificing anything.

impossible meat in all forms other than burgers is delicious and you should all try it. i legit can't tell the difference in chili, spaghetti, etc. Had vegetarian chili and lasagna this week without sacrificing anything.

Chili without chunks of steak is trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back