• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make Chili this weekend but need a recipe. I don’t like beans all that much.

The SE recipe is just such an egregiously long ingredient list.

https://dadwithapan.com/spicy-crock-pot-chili/

Crappy food blogs stink to sort through all the BS but this is what I base my chili off of. I don’t use the crockpot and just do it on the stove. I didn’t think the base recipe has enough beans so I actually add two more cans so this might be up your alley.

of the dominant teams in team sports, Bama is one I don't find myself pulling against as a default

Which other dominant teams in team sports are there nowadays? I can’t think of any other team in a major sport who most people would take as an even bet to make the semifinals in a given year.

Which other dominant teams in team sports are there nowadays? I can’t think of any other team in a major sport who most people would take as an even bet to make the semifinals in a given year.

the Packers have made the past, what, 3 NFC CGs?

I’m job is very challenging sometimes, but it’s fun
8d828aa91a7e3833164c8e4f88a3c960.jpg

One of my earbuds fell out of my ear and into speeding traffic in my run. Was not planning on buying new earbuds but hear we are.

Our daycare closes the room for 2 weeks if a positive. The positive kid was there on Tuesday when the exposure happened, and we found out on Friday, but they're only closed til the 18th. So I guess it's 2 weeks since exposure. So I'm home with him today through Thursday. Wife took him to get tested and once she knew the rapid result she went in to work. Since she's a teacher she really can't WFH whereas I can. She doesn't work most Fridays so will have him then. The whole facility is closed next Monday anyway, so I would've been home with him regardless.

Ditto. I'm on day 4 of the 14 day closure right now after exposure. Was sure we'd all have cron by now but none of the 5 of us are showing any symptoms. Glad I didn't sit with Mako at the game Saturday

My daughter the only one wearing a mask in her gymnastics class. I don’t know what to think about that, mistake to keep her in class or useless to make her wear a mask when none of the other parents care to do the same?

My daughter the only one wearing a mask in her gymnastics class. I don’t know what to think about that, mistake to keep her in class or useless to make her wear a mask when none of the other parents care to do the same?

You’re describing almost every day with my three year old.

How on earth is the thread titlel not trolling Biff in some fashion at the moment?

CFB media Twitter going nuts for heaping piles of room temperature shrimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back