• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: WF at GT - Wednesday Jan 19 7 pm - ESPNU

half time show on coach k. no thanks. really dislike the guy

I'd prefer they play the highlights from the 09 Cleveland Steamer over the K slurpfest

At least 5th straight game with sub-par 3-point shooting. Forbes is big on looking at stats and making adjustments so hopefully he's on the horn to our staff pushing the 2-point narrative unless the right shooter is open from 3. Need to reduce the TO's and Jake has got to play better. He made a number of poor decisions which led to TO's or bad shots.

Wow it's not just a special. Let's all share our feelings. Fuck this shit

Wow just got finished putting my son to bed and turned back on what I thought was the game but apparently they’re airing a K infomercial instead

You heard it here. Monsanto will be good this year. The dude is active and can rebound and shoot.

Whitt has his first FG in 5 games and first assist in the last 3. Pump the brakes.

Pump the brakes. Whitt is balling right now, and Daivien is struggling. Love seeing this. But from what I've seen so far this season, 95% of the time I'm taking Williamson for his offensive skillset.

I've been consistent on this all season. Nothing today has changed my mind.

Daivien is like a microwave combo-guard in his best version.

Daivien should be our 6th man, not our starting PG.

The offense just flows better when Carter is running it. Even when he's shooting 19% from the field.

You heard it here. Monsanto will be good this year. The dude is active and can rebound and shoot.
He's already good. Not really going out on a limb there, lol. He casually hit a half court three and already can jump out of the park

Duke is going to get the easiest path to the Final Four in college basketball history, right?

gotta say this thread has been pretty awful, even for a game thread. but carry the hell on.

I still wanna know how it's possible to move like that six months after tearing an achilles... It's incredible.

Lineup to start the half should be Whitt, ManMan, Monsanto, Jake, Walton. No threes. Drive and get the ball inside. Profit.

Back