• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: WF at GT - Wednesday Jan 19 7 pm - ESPNU

I take back everything I’ve said this year about Whitt and Walton. Williamson is the most frustrating player to watch on this team

This team is absolute dogshit other than one player and we might lose. Tough to blame coaching without Forbes there but good lord. Chucking 3s. Horrible defensive switches. Not valuing the ball.

Williamson is 2/7 with 3 turnovers and 0 assists. He should not play the rest of the game.

We need to be setting him up, not asking him to create offense from scratch. There are like 10 bigs on Earth who can create their own offense at three levels and they're in the NBA.

On that point, he needs to be more aggressive when he gets the ball inside the arc. Flash a jumper or don’t hesitate on a post up.

They just need to be much more aggressive about trying to get good shots.

If he's not playing point guard, why is Williamson on the court? Alondes is playing PG when he's in. Our offense has zero flow.

Whitt and Monsanto need to be in this game. I love Jake, but he’s killing us right now. Pull him and put Sy in there.

My memory is fuzzy, but wasn't Devoe one of the more painful Manning whiffs?

Back