Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAT PG Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BlackjackMc View Post
    I can and I did.

CP3 is an outstanding floor general. His passing and defense are better than Curry. Curry's shooting ability is simply phenomenal. He may be the best of all time. That's why Curry has rings and CP3 doesn't.
    This is not the reason CP doesnt have a ring. Curry is a great player. Probably the best pure shooter of all time. As other have said, hes not a traditional PG like CP. He also played the majority of his career, during the time of NBA super teams, without the supporting cast close to needed to win a ring. Im always amazed how shittily this board treats one of our own. Straight up shit talk about the biggest, most vocal proponent of Wake Forest that has ever been in the spotlight. Nothing wrong with saying hes not the greatest PG of all time, but give a little respect.

Message Board Genius
    I thought Draymond Green was the PG of the Warriors.

steph is a better all time player than cp. cp is a better PG.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Your Couch View Post
    steph is a better all time player than cp. cp is a better PG.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by awakegirl View Post
    This is not the reason CP doesnt have a ring. Curry is a great player. Probably the best pure shooter of all time. As other have said, hes not a traditional PG like CP. He also played the majority of his career, during the time of NBA super teams, without the supporting cast close to needed to win a ring. Im always amazed how shittily this board treats one of our own. Straight up shit talk about the biggest, most vocal proponent of Wake Forest that has ever been in the spotlight. Nothing wrong with saying hes not the greatest PG of all time, but give a little respect.
    TITCR

I might only add that the original Warriors squad was an organically-built super team, as Curry, Thompson, Green, and Barnes were all draft picks. Bogut, Lee, Livingston, and Iguodala were the hired guns on those two Finals squads. Then, Durant joined the fold in 2016, which turned the Warriors Big 3 into a Big 4 and won back-to-back chips.
    We're going to be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by awakegirl View Post
    Yep, but I dont think it unique to this board. Probably the nature of sports boards. Well hear it all in about an hour and fifteen minutes.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...-mask-mandate/

Ugh, ran across this today. Did not know that John Stockton is a vaccine conspiracy peddler and anti masker. Im going move him down a couple of spots now for being stupid and selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by SC DEAC View Post
    https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...-mask-mandate/

Ugh, ran across this today. Did not know that John Stockton is a vaccine conspiracy peddler and anti masker. Im going move him down a couple of spots now for being stupid and selfish.
    Some real galaxy brain shit to say this out loud and actually believe it. Didnt name even one name.

I think its highly recorded now, theres 150 I believe now, its over 100 professional athletes dead professional athletes the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court, Stockton said in the interview.

that took some balls by Gonzaga admin to suspend his season tickets but good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SC DEAC View Post
    that took some balls by Gonzaga admin to suspend his season tickets but good for them.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by IAppreciateIt View Post
    yup, total joke. that and then the stupid stern veto on the trade to the lakers is just back luck that takes away from cps legacy. a championship with the suns (or two) would go a long way to separate him from stockton.
    Stern vetoed that trade, because Kobe and CP3 would be too dominant, but allowed the Big 3 in Miami.

Marcus Morris, Sr. had the same agent as Lebron and Lebron vetoed Morris to the Spurs.

Jerk Stern; bigger Jerk Lebron.

The Big O. Oscar Robertson.
    I like the Deacs and I cannot lie

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    The Glove!
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car