• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: WF Heads North To the Dome: Saturday 8 pm ACCN

Can someone send the link to advanced in game (and post game) stats? Trying to see +/- I think ATS posted it recently?

It’s the live stats from the official site.

Jake is not doing what he needs to do. Wtf backing it out from the circle. Get it in the middle and attack. Jake should destroy them. Sy had it 2x in there and panicked wtf? Dallas knew what to do.

Attack from the circle guard the 3

Jake is not doing what he needs to do. Wtf backing it out from the circle. Get it in the middle and attack. Jake should destroy them. Sy had it 2x in there and panicked wtf? Dallas knew what to do.

Totally agree. I think we will fix this in the 2nd half

Why are we absolutely hell bent against attacking the basket?!

And just like that we’re losing. We come out of halftime so poorly.

Yeah. Sy blew a great pass from Whitt.

That great wake D is missing…. Over 50% from 3 and 55% from 2. Horrible….

I hate Buddy. He’s like a super poorman’s JJ Reddick.

We’re getting wrecked by a dude named buddy. This is a joke. Dude shouldn’t even be in the ACC but for his dad. Lucky chucker.

Back